Path to Perfection week on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSYLICIOUS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Tuesday

10:30 AM NFL REPLAY Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots (12/23/07) - Patriots continue their perfect season, defeating the Dolphins and improving to 15-0.

12:00 PM NFL REPLAY Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots (11/25/07) - Philadelphia gives New England a test, but Laurence Maroney's fourth quarter touchdown run puts New England ahead for good and preserves the Patriots perfect season.

1:30 PM NFL REPLAY Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots (12/23/07) - Patriots continue their perfect season, defeating the Dolphins and improving to 15-0.

3:00 PM CLASSIC GAMES New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys (10/14/07) - Tom Brady's career high five touchdown passes and 388 passing yards leads New England past the Cowboys in a battle of the undefeated.

Wednesday

11:00 AM NFL REPLAY Washington Redskins vs. New England Patriots (10/28/07) - Patriots QB Tom Brady threw for three touchdowns and ran for two more as the Patriots improved to 8-0, setting up Sunday's titanic matchup against the undefeated defending Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts.

1:00 PM CLASSIC GAMES New England Patriots vs. New York Jets (9/9/07) - Randy Moss' 183 receiving yards and one touchdown leads the Patriots to a resounding victory over the Jets.

Thursday

2:00 AM CLASSIC GAMES New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts (11/4/07) - Patriots rally from a 20-10 fourth quarter deficit to remain unbeaten and hand the Colts their first loss of the season, claiming an important one-and-a-half game lead in the race for home field advantage in the AFC.

11:00 AM NFL REPLAY New York Jets vs. New England Patriots (12/16/07) - Patriots overcome wintry conditions to defeat the Jets and improve to 14-0, clinching homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

1:00 PM CLASSIC GAMES Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New England Patriots (12/9/07) - Tom Brady throws for 399 yards and four touchdown passes, quieting the Steelers and improving the Patriots to 13-0.

8:00 PM CLASSIC GAMES New England Patriots vs. Baltimore Ravens (12/3/07) - Tom Brady and the Patriots overcome an impressive performance by the Ravens to keep their perfect season intact.

Friday

2:00 AM CLASSIC GAMES New England Patriots vs. Baltimore Ravens (12/3/07) - Tom Brady and the Patriots overcome an impressive performance by the Ravens to keep their perfect season intact.

10:00 AM NFL REPLAY New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys (10/14/07) - Tom Brady's career high five touchdown passes and 388 passing yards leads New England past the Cowboys in a battle of the undefeated.

11:30 AM NFL REPLAY New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts (11/4/07) - Patriots rally from a 20-10 fourth quarter deficit to remain unbeaten and hand the Colts their first loss of the season, claiming an important one-and-a-half game lead in the race for home field advantage in the AFC.

1:00 PM CLASSIC GAMES Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots (11/25/07) - Philadelphia gives New England a test, but Laurence Maroney's fourth quarter touchdown run puts New England ahead for good and preserves the Patriots perfect season.

Saturday

12:00 AM CLASSIC GAMES Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots (11/25/07) - Philadelphia gives New England a test, but Laurence Maroney's fourth quarter touchdown run puts New England ahead for good and preserves the Patriots perfect season.

6:00 AM NFL REPLAY New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys (10/14/07) - Tom Brady's career high five touchdown passes and 388 passing yards leads New England past the Cowboys in a battle of the undefeated.

7:30 AM NFL REPLAY New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts (11/4/07) - Patriots rally from a 20-10 fourth quarter deficit to remain unbeaten and hand the Colts their first loss of the season, claiming an important one-and-a-half game lead in the race for home field advantage in the AFC.

9:00 AM NFL REPLAY Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots (11/25/07) - Philadelphia gives New England a test, but Laurence Maroney's fourth quarter touchdown run puts New England ahead for good and preserves the Patriots perfect season.

10:30 AM NFL REPLAY New England Patriots vs. Baltimore Ravens (12/3/07) - Tom Brady and the Patriots overcome an impressive performance by the Ravens to keep their perfect season intact.

8:00 PM NFLN REGULAR SEASON - 2007 New England Patriots vs. New York Giants (Live) from Giants Stadium.

Last edited:
Now THAT is some progressive, forward-thinking programming!

Force this nation of idiots to watch the greatest NFL team in the history of the league!

Whether they like it or not!

Goddamn, they should show the three Super Bowl wins and some choice playoff games, too! (Snow Bowl, all the AFCC games, smacking around the Jags and the Chargers when they were supposed to "serious challenges" to the Pats, etc.)

LOL, looks like theyre showin em all at least twice too

every time i switch to nfl network its deion and mariucci talking about the pats

but i am interested in watching the cowboys, colts, eagles, ravens games again.

3:00 PM CLASSIC GAMES New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys (10/14/07) - Tom Brady's career high five touchdown passes and 388 passing yards leads New England past the Cowboys in a battle of the undefeated.

That career high lasted for one week. The next Sunday he threw six TD's against the Dolphins.

You just know the Pats haters are red in the face with hate right now. I looooooooooooooove this season :-D

Brady walking off the field in Pittsburgh after 05 thriller. "They hate us. They bleeping hate us!! I love it." Can't take their eyes off though.

nice job patsy........The NFLNE is becoming The Patriots Football Network.

(I luv the way it aggravates some people!)

MODS:can we make this schedule a "sticky" for the
week?

stop for a few seconds and think about how great it is to be rooting for this team right now....

You just know the Pats haters are red in the face with hate right now. I looooooooooooooove this season :-D

LOL seriously... after the initial glee of endings like indy and bmore i always love to sit back and think how my anti-patriot friends/associates are flailing right now in disgust... hilarious!

i couldve sworn bart scott was crying after his on-field tempertantrum. someone post a picture

Thread bump for pats726

Some geniuses on this board say none of the NFLN programming this week (except the actual game Saturday night) is relevant to a football fan, and that obviously includes Patriots fans. Only 30 hours a year is relevant, in fact. So no reason to watch any of it, at all. Sorry to disappoint you.

It hasn't been mentioned but from 2pm on on Saturday, it will be all LIVE programming about the Patriots Pursuit of Perfection(2-5) and then from 5- until game time, it will be Total Access Live from within the stadium in which they will show the players warming and of course, talking about the game... lol You know were to find me on Saturday, I took the night off from work to watch this game..

LOL, looks like theyre showin em all at least twice too

every time i switch to nfl network its deion and mariucci talking about the pats

but i am interested in watching the cowboys, colts, eagles, ravens games again.

Yeah that's great stuff! Ditto, the cowboys, colts, eagles, and ravens games were exciting. A little scary, but exciting. Well the Cowboys game not so much scary, but it was still fun to see the Pats pull the comeback on the Boys and shut up TO. :)

Last edited:
Bump. Mods, can we please make this a sticky for this week?

To make a long story exceedingly short, if my grade-school self could have looked into the future, he'd have called this both an impossibly sweet dream fulfilled and ultimate karma! MWUAHAHAHA!!! Eat it, all of you haters! EAT IT AND LIKE IT!!! :D

updated schedule.... it wont let me edit my original post, anyone know how to do that?? or else could a mod edit into the thread title to refer everyone to this reply (post #16)

Tuesday, Dec. 25
1:30 a.m.: NFL Replay: Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots - Week 16 (HD)
10:30 a.m.: NFL Replay: Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots - Week 16 (HD)
Noon: NFL Replay: Philadelphia Eagles at N.E. Patriots - Week 12 (HD)
1:30 p.m.: NFL Replay: Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots - Week 16 (HD)
3:00 p.m.: NFL Classics: New England Patriots at Dallas Cowboys - Week 6 (HD)
8:00 p.m.: NFL Classics: New England Patriots at Dallas Cowboys - Week 6 (HD)

Wednesday, Dec. 26
2:00 a.m.: NFL Classics: New England Patriots at Dallas Cowboys - Week 6 (HD)
11:00 a.m.: NFL Replay: Washing Redskins at New England Patriots - Week 8 (HD)
1:00 p.m.: NFL Classics: New England Patriots at New York Jets - Week 1 (HD)
8:00 p.m.: NFL Classics: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts - Week 9 (HD)

Thursday, Dec. 27
2:00 a.m.: NFL Classics: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts - Week 9 (HD)
11:00 a.m.: NFL Replay: New York Jets at New England Patriots - Week 15 (HD)
1:00 p.m.: NFL Classics: Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots - Week 14 (HD)
8:00 p.m.: NFL Classics: New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens - Week 13 (HD)

Friday, Dec. 28
2:00 a.m.: NFL Classics: New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens - Week 13 (HD)
9:00 a.m.: America's Game: The Super Bowl Champions 1972 Miami Dolphins (HD)
10:00 a.m.: NFL Replay: New England Patriots at Dallas Cowboys - Week 6 (HD)
11:30 a.m.: NFL Replay: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts - Week 9 (HD)
1:00 p.m.: NFL Classics: Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots - Week 12 (HD)
Midnight: NFL Classics: Philadelphia Eagles at N.E. Patriots -- Week 12 (HD)

Saturday, Dec. 29
6:00 a.m.: NFL Replay: New England Patriots at Dallas Cowboys - Week 6 (HD)
7:30 a.m.: NFL Replay: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts - Week 9 (HD)
9:00 a.m.: NFL Replay: Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots - Week 12 (HD)
10:30 a.m.: NFL Replay: New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens - Week 13 (HD)
Noon: Playbook: Special - New England Patriots vs. New York Giants
1:00 p.m.: Who Is ...: Special -- Who is Perfect?
2:00 p.m.: Total Access on Location: Path To Perfection - Pregame (LIVE)
5:00 p.m.: Total Access on Location Presented by Sears - Pregame (LIVE, HD)
8:00 p.m.: Saturday Night Football: New England at New York Giants (LIVE, HD)
11:30 p.m.: The Home Depot Postgame Show: Live from Giants Stadium (HD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back