PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio: Jets should be pestering the league office to penalize the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: someone on this thread needs to check their sarcasm meter. :)

Him I could understand...it's DI's broken meter that had me concerned :D

I think the Patriots should be after the league to have the Jets fined and a draft pick taken away because the Pats were fined and a draft pick taken away for videotaping in the wrong spot. Same logic, no?

What a moronic post ...

You mean the one you just made or Florio's? :D

Florio's beef isn't against the Pats, all you have to do is READ the piece to know that. He only uses the Jets and Pats examples, knowing plenty of lunkheads will get steamed by mere mention of their teams in less than a heroic manner. I think it's naive to believe all NFL players/teams are above being influenced by betting interests but as Florio says, the NFL needs to tread lightly when pushing teams about injury info. difficult situation, yes

Florio's beef isn't with the Pats, as an organization. It's with BB, personally. See, it was FLORIO who reported that Brady had broken ribs. BB denied it and "attacked Florio" personally.

Everything else is just FLUFF to try and hide the fact that Florio doesn't like BB.

Florio's beef isn't with the Pats, as an organization. It's with BB, personally. See, it was FLORIO who reported that Brady had broken ribs. BB denied it and "attacked Florio" personally.

Everything else is just FLUFF to try and hide the fact that Florio doesn't like BB.

Personally, I don't know if Florio even hates Belichick. I think he just loves site traffic. He is a master manipulator. He knows an article like this is going to get tons of messages, links on message boards like this, and tons and tons of clicks. All this means more advertising revenue.

Fromeverything I can tell about Florio, he is a Steelers fan. Yet, he posts more negative articles about the Steelers than most teams. Why? Because Steelers fans are passionate and they will post hundreds of responses of a negative Steelers story calling Florio a hater. The Pats and Jets especially in regards to cheating gets the same response.

I think Florio's agenda for his site is to make as much money as possible. He isn't above stories like this which only real purpose is to get more people to his site. During Spygate he played both sides of the fence for the same reason so everyone would have something to call him a hater for.

I believe it was actually Charlie Casserly who reported it prompting BB to comment that he is usually wrong.

I believe it was actually Charlie Casserly who reported it prompting BB to comment that he is usually wrong.

Yup, plus the way Casserley broke the news like an insider outing NE seemed to annoy Bill and I immediately got the sense Bill had him on a technicality. Casserly was adamant it was three broken ribs, and I don't think it was. There were probably injuries to three ribs but not all of them would be medically classified as broken...because Bill was pretty adamant he was dead wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes