PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flores says he hasn't talked to Belichick since texts came out, return to NE was never in play prior to going to Pittsburgh

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
He apparently sat down with "Real Sports" with Bryant Gumbel in an interview set to air tonight and said he hasn't spoken to Belichick since the lawsuit was filed:

More from that interview:

More from that interview:

Idk what he expects. He’s currently involved in a lawsuit with the league. I’m actually surprised he’s coaching period while this is ongoing.

As for coming back to NE I’m afraid that bridge was burnt. Sucks because I feel he’s a good coach and his addition would be a plus.

I have to believe that BB recommended Daboll over Flores as the better option. Not because of race.

Last edited:
I would imagine that using Bill's texts to further a lawsuit sits real good with Bill. I bet he's got zero problem with it.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

The NFL wasn't racist 3 years ago when Flores was hired as Miamis HC.

The NFL wasn't racist when Marvin Lewis was HC of the Bengals and didn't win a post season game in 16 years.

He apparently sat down with "Real Sports" with Bryant Gumbel in an interview set to air tonight and said he hasn't spoken to Belichick since the lawsuit was filed:

No surprise there... I don't think they'll be speaking with each other for a very, Very long time... unless they're using attorneys...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that some lawyers would have a problem with them speaking to each other prior to resolution of whatever is pending.

Is this the Bryant Gumbel who has made statements regarding "white" sports, i.e., those in the Winter Olympics, that would be considered racist if made by a white commentator with regard to say track and field?

Dude lacks awareness on top of everything?

It has only been like a month since Belichick and Flores last spoke/texted. It isn't like they haven't talked in years.

And there is no way Bob Kraft would ever let someone suing the league and some of his fellow owners to ever work for the Patriots. Kraft is too much of a team player to the league to a fault and detriment to the Patriots at times.

The defensive coaching staff is a dysfunctional mess and has been for 3 seasons. But, when the guy who coached your defense the year before when the D carried your team to a SB championship suddenly becomes available, you don’t even consider bringing him back on staff. Tell me again about “the best interest of the team” you pathetic fraud.

The defensive coaching staff is a dysfunctional mess and has been for 3 seasons. But, when the guy who coached your defense the year before when the D carried your team to a SB championship suddenly becomes available, you don’t even consider bringing him back on staff. Tell me again about “the best interest of the team” you pathetic fraud.
Who’s a fraud? The guy that created the culture? The program? Gave Flores his opportunity in the league? The fraud? Come on man.

So much for Flores being a disgruntled employee. Walked away from millions to be free to speak. Ross is a pos scumbag who thinks he can buy anyone and solve anything with money. F*ck that prick. I hope he's forced to sell.

Has Flores checked his MyFace account? Multiple messages waiting for him.

The NFL wasn't racist 3 years ago when Flores was hired as Miamis HC.

The NFL wasn't racist when Marvin Lewis was HC of the Bengals and didn't win a post season game in 16 years.
Marvin Lewis is the only one who has came close to PEDton's record of 9 one-and-dones. I think Lewis only had 7.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back