Flacco, you dork

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Watching the Ravens 2012 yearbook on NFLN and The Unibrow certainly confirms his arrogant nerd persona. I hope we crush this doofus next time our paths cross. Same goes for prima donna Harbaugh and Fright Face Suggs. Hate those guys. :violent:

the thread title is redundant...:verycool:

I vote for Floofus :)

Mr Chuck n Duck, the luckiest QB to win a SB since...the Ravens in 2000.

I will always believe that game was fixed..like the Jets win in 69....

I have heard he's actually a huge ******* about signing autographs. Has to be paid by third parties to do any for any significant length.

I will always believe that game was fixed..like the Jets win in 69....

Had the Donks not imploded spectacularly, they wouldn't have gotten the chance. (Conveniently forgetting the Pats' second-half no-show in Foxboro.)

OT: Flacco, you dork

Had the Donks not imploded spectacularly, they wouldn't have gotten the chance. (Conveniently forgetting the Pats' second-half no-show in Foxboro.)

The pats implosion was the loss of 1 key player and Tom having no one to throw too. Lloyd wasn't any good, Wes was doing what he does in the playoffs and ahern wasn't effective. Coupled with Ridleys hard hit and no gronk Tom was pretty much stranded. That game really made us get better targets for Tom. And a pass rush.

The pats implosion was the loss of 1 key player and Tom having no one to throw too. Lloyd wasn't any good, Wes was doing what he does in the playoffs and ahern wasn't effective. Coupled with Ridleys hard hit and no gronk Tom was pretty much stranded. That game really made us get better targets for Tom. And a pass rush.

My two cents: I'd put it more on the OL too often getting pushed around by the Raven's Dline. If I recall correctly, the Ravens were creating effective pressure on TB rushing only 4. With no rushing game success either, that's an equation that equals offensive struggles. Even with better targets I still think the offensive ineffectiveness was largely going to happen
((not to say your analysis was off base))

We lost, they won.

Guess I'm not going to go name calling at this time. I realize, we'd all say the same thing regardless of whether they won or lost, but just can't complain about the champs this year. Flacco gambled on himself and earned a big pay day. As much as it irks me, he can be himself and get whatever praise or criticism he deserves (so have at it). :)

You'd think with all the money he got paid Flacco could see a dentist, his teeth are awful.

You'd think with all the money he got paid Flacco could see a dentist, his teeth are awful.

Suggs fixed him up with his
suggs.png

If being labeled a nerd or a dork is all that bad, lots of us are not faring so well either.

:nerd:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back