PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger's article

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=151609

Again mentions brady sticking up for branch and backpeddaling on the comments made to SI.com. Honestly i never the words "mad" ,"angry" in that column in SI but somehow everyone has spun it around to make it sound actual and again cites the pats as paying less.

Felger is a moron and always will be.

Brady never backpeddled...he just clear the 'tone' of his statement and clarified was NOT boiling mad as Silver claimed in the SI article! But when and where did Brady every 'backpeddle' or withdraw his comments...? That's right, he didn't!

Last edited:
The story is almost a week old and he leads with that?? I mean seriously, write something that captures my interest.. I actually skipped over that entire part because its been beaten like a dead horse..
Actually to be honest, two-thirds of the article stinks.. After talking about Tom, Felgers next topic is the QB's in the AFC.. Old news again..

Last edited by a moderator:
People in the media actually wonder why the players and coaches don't like them!:rolleyes:

belichickaholic said:
People in the media actually wonder why the players and coaches don't like them!:rolleyes:
Felger has become a joke. Once Borges accused him of being the Pats Butt boy he has gone to the extreme so he can get "wRONg's" approval that he is not there butt boy. So he constantly harps on issues IMO that are dead horse issues. He has become arrogant and thinks he is the end all when it comes to the Pats. He has no clue now I guess the big thing is no depth lets see can you name me teams with alot of depth I don't think so. So now we have no depth because you don't know there names and you haven't seen them play and as BB said depth comes into play on November and December. The Patriots are in transition thats what we see but most people experts and Vegas alike have the Pats ranked 1,2 everyone except The Globe and the Boston area media who just want to dwell constantly on the negatives which they should but it is way overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back