PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Did anyone catch Felger on Sports Tonight talking about Brady’s foot injury? He said something to the effect that Brady would take “whatever needle necessary” to be ready for the Superbowl. He had that little “stirring the pot” smirk on his face he gets when he thinks he’s fooling everyone. This bastard will say anything no matter what damage it does for his own gain.

As much as I don't like it, he's right. Brady will not miss this game.

As much as I don't like it, he's right. Brady will not miss this game.

As far as legal drugs he would, but when Felger said "any needle necessary," I can see some outlets taking it to the next step and speculating on HGH or steroids. I think Felger was trying to stir the pot just that way.

No, what he said was what he said on the radio all day yesterday. He doesn't think the injury is serious, and even if it was he KNOWS (because they used to be friends before he became a media whore prick none of the players actually like...) that Brady had his ankle shot up with anesthetic pain killers and did whatever therapy was medically appropriate in order the play pain free in XXXVI. In other words, Brady isn't gonna refuse to mask pain and play hurt and risk injury in the most important game of the season (like some players known by their initials probably would). He reiterated that Brady has played hurt or dinged up throughout much of his career, and he does what he has to within legally and medically available limits to remain on the field. He was not dissing Brady, he was lauding him...

As far as legal drugs he would, but when Felger said "any needle necessary," I can see some outlets taking it to the next step and speculating on HGH or steroids. I think Felger was trying to stir the pot just that way.

The next time Felger says something that isn't completely idiotic and self-serving will also be the first.

Look in the mirror, that's your own paranoia staring you in the face.

First, it's Super Bowl week...any and all story lines, fake or not will be played out.

Second, Felger is and idiot...period.

I'm willing to give Felger some slack on this one. I took his statement to mean that Brady would take the cortisone, or pain reliever shot to get back on the field. Even if it meant that by playing on it would possibly end his career. He was contrasting this with the lame conduct of LT, taking himiself out and pouting on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back