PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger is embarrassing himself over Deflategate 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, he's acting normally. I'm glad to hear he's healthy.

It's his shtick. I do believe he is a douchebag in real life, but he takes contrarian and pretty much indefensible positions so people listen and interact. As his show is the highest rated, it works.

This is different than John Harbaugh, whom I believe is also a douche but actually does believe his own whines and tantrums .

Yeah, he did. Or at least he said he did. He admitted on the radio he had her give birth alone because he had work obligations. hahaha, it was when he was giving Al Horford **** for missing games for the birth of his baby.

Well, they are both hard-driving career-oriented people. If what you say is true- and I don't doubt it, IMO they are cheating themselves out of what the best of life has to offer.

Gray asked Brady how he felt about the Giants complaining about the Steelers' footballs.

"It's really inconsequential to me," Brady said. "I really had put my situation behind me a long time ago and they'll decide whatever they want to do. That's their prerogative as a league, but for me, I got plenty of things that I have moved on from and I got to worry about. My job is football and play well and that's what my focus is, especially just before one of the biggest games of our season."

When asked if he had any words of advice for the Steelers, Brady passed.

"I'll leave that to all the Patriots fans. I'm sure they have pretty strong opinions, too," Brady said.

You heard him boys, let's go!!

I guess he said that on his show one day about one of the Celtics who left the team to be with his wife. Not sure of the particulars because I can't stand him or squeaky but remember the Celtics guy's wife or sister telling Felger to **** off on twitter.

Due to extenuating circumstances or in the armed forces missing the birth of a child is understandable.

But to miss it to cover sports? C'mon now...

I know he's a troll, but he's badly trying to rationalize the NFL's approach on sweeping this whole thing w/ Pittsburgh under the rug. He talks about it as if it's the logical approach for the league to take, and not hypocritical. He's doing so by trying to point out (his perceived) differences between NE's situation as to Pittstburgh's. But in doing so; he's cherry picking certain moments, and completely ignoring the context; and taking it to the point where its just flat-out revisionist history.

For instance, he's now trying to claim that Deflategate had far less to do with PSI measurements -- because, by his logic, PSI was just so hard to accurately measure (!) -- so the real reason why the NFL went after NE was because of the ballboy taking the balls into the restroom w/o permission from the refs (etc). And since Pittsburgh didn't do this, then the chain of command wasn't broken, and thus League simply has little reason to further investigate; so it all makes sense.

Futhermore, he's making it sound like NE actually brought the investigation upon themselves, as if they did so by antagonizing the league. How? Due to NE's lawyers not letting Wells talk to the ballboys for the 'nth time and Brady not handing over the phone. Yep, the Patriots just brought it all upon themselves.
Yeah, he was really working overtime to miss the point, which was THE REASON THE BALLS WERE DEFLATED. THE GODDAMNED WEATHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back