PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his past, it seems like a drug deal or some illegal deal gone bad. I think of you kill someone you wouldn't leave it close to your house or kill him close. So I don't think ahern did anything severely bad but he will see some consequences. And having another car they are looking for leads me to believe a deal. But it's all pure speculation.

That said, the details posted here don't quite add up. Why would Hernandez need to rent a car and then drive it himself, as the article suggests?

And he may not be the world's smartest man, but I would think he would have enough sense to realize that if the car is in his name, the cops would figure this out. . . .

This is not to say that this is all some sort of mistake, or frame job, or anything of the sort. All I'm trying to say here is that in what clearly is not a good situation, it seems like there's still a bunch of BIG pieces in this puzzle missing.
I don't know why he would even rent a car in his name at all. I agree the details don't all add up but situations like this rarely do fit together nicely. There's always some details, some circumstances that just don't add up. We'll never know the whole story but it's definitely enough that one of our players is even tangentially involved in something like this. And from what's unfolding, he seems more than tangentially involved .

I just watched channel 7 news and they had a woman on who said her coworkers heard shots where the body was found. Their work was very close. If true that means he wasn’t moved and was killed there. This makes it sound more like a drug deal gone bad to me and no reason to believe that Hernandez would have been at the scene.

But another report had AH driving the car away form the club with 4 men then arriving at his house with 3 men.

That makes it even worse IMHO.

But another report had AH driving the car away form the club with 4 men then arriving at his house with 3 men.

I'd guess that GPS records on their phones will end up sorting a lot of this out.

Best case scenario: They dropped the victim off on the dirt road where he expected to meet someone, drove off, and he ended up dead.

Extremely unlikely.

We have Tom Brady. We have Bill Belichick. Greatest QB ever. Greatest ciach ever. What's considered sucky?? 9-7?? 10-6??

Talk about being spoiled as a fanbase.

To quote a famous supermodel, Tom Brady "cannot ****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time".

The storm clouds are gathering, man. I'm just calling it as I see it. I would love to be wrong of course.

If he was shot there and not moved then it would not make sense a car is missing. If he took this missing car to meet his guy that would make sense if the car was stolen.

We don’t know but it does seem to me to be a good location for a drug deal.

Given his past, it seems like a drug deal or some illegal deal gone bad. I think of you kill someone you wouldn't leave it close to your house or kill him close. So I don't think ahern did anything severely bad but he will see some consequences. And having another car they are looking for leads me to believe a deal. But it's all pure speculation.

If you're referring to the drug tests in college, I'd say that's quite a leap. If it is a drug deal gone bad, then that will somehow make Hernandez even dumber. The guy just signed a $60M+ football contract. What the hell would he need to be dealing drugs for?

Best case scenario: They dropped the victim off on the dirt road where he expected to meet someone, drove off, and he ended up dead.

Extremely unlikely.

But that doesn't explain a car rented by Hernandez at the crime scene, which may or may not be the car they drove home with. And if it's the same car, that means they drove to AH's house, drove back to the crime scene, left the car, and walked a mile home? Some big holes in this story still.

But that doesn't explain a car rented by Hernandez at the crime scene, which may or may not be the car they drove home with. And if it's the same car, that means they drove to AH's house, drove back to the crime scene, left the car, and walked a mile home? Some big holes in this story still.

I thought forensics *placed* the car at the crime scene. I didn't know police found it there. Did they?

Few things that bother me about this..

The fact that IF he was involved to murder a friend, boyfriend of his girlfriends sister and to dump or leave the body down the damn street from his house?

What a moron if he did any of that.

Even if Hernandez had absolutely nothing to do with this man's death, the likelihood that Hernandez either knew about the drug deal or was part of it are EXTREMELY HIGH.

You don't just drop a guy off between 10-11 pm in the middle of nowhere without knowing why.

Goodell isn't going to need a jury in order to ban him from the NFL if Hernandez was part of a drug deal gone wrong. Either way, Hernandez's career is likely over.

People want to believe that Ahern is completely innocent here, its time for you to face reality, all signs point to ****ed.

Classic movie.....

I cannot understate the "I drink your milkshake" scene as well.

THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Probably my favorite film at this point.. DDL and Paul Dano both really stepped up their game here.

what kinda financial outs do we have on his contract?

Lets just say i don't think the Patriots weren't able to work in a murder clause.

Then how did a car rented to Hernandez get to the crime scene? This report doesn't have them leaving with two cars.

A scenario of Hernandez dropping Lloyd off to the rental car and then him setting up a drug deal (there is a report that says police believe it is drug related) that happened to be setup near Hernandez's house because Lloyd was going back there, is definitely a scenario that can't be ruled out.

But still I need to hear the police distinctly say the text verbatim said he was in the car with them. He could have said he was with them at a bar which doesn't necessarily mean he drove with them.

Also what's their absolute evidence of four men leaving Hernandez's house and only three coming back?

I subscribe to innocent until proven guilty unlike some people on here.

I'd guess that GPS records on their phones will end up sorting a lot of this out.

Yep and the video surveillance information is going to be key as to whether or not Hernandez was directly involved in a homicide, in addition to the forensic analysis of the wounds, of course and if the weapon has been used in the past.

I thought forensics *placed* the car at the crime scene. I didn't know police found it there. Did they?

The very first thing reported was a rental car in his name was found at the scene of the murder.

Someone (the shooter maybe?) even broke the cover off a side mirror.

If you're referring to the drug tests in college, I'd say that's quite a leap. If it is a drug deal gone bad, then that will somehow make Hernandez even dumber. The guy just signed a $60M+ football contract. What the hell would he need to be dealing drugs for?

Human behavior often defies expectations. He may be drawn to a certain lifestyle and all that goes along with it. Speculation of course, as has been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case