PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this news isn't true, but if it is, that's pretty much it for him. What an idiot.

As far as I'm concerned, my gut tells me this is indeed true and it's as bad as we feared. Maybe I'm just jaded but I was cringing reading the hopeful speculation in the other thread about how maybe someone borrowed his car and he was a wide eyed innocent. I strongly doubt it. I don't believe he was the murderer but I believe he was involved and there's no excusing any of it.

Could this really be happening? I liked Aaron. But it doesn't appear he'll be playing football any time soon.

No Gronk... no A-Hern... no Wes.

Guys... I think this season is gonna suck.

Wes doesn't matter, he can't help us win a championship so his absence only helps. I don't see a report where gronk and ahern are gone. Can you show me where it says that?????

Nothing happened in the first shooting. There was no criminal investigation which debunks the shooting. Because police have to check all gun wound accidents.

How did "nothing happen in the first shooting?"

He was with his supposed "buddy," who clearly felt that Hernandez would pay for all of the damage and then some. The victim clammed up and didn't rat him out. Who knows what Hernandez promised him in the heat of the moment? That is the 100% reason why no charges were filed. You can't file charges with an uncooperative victim over a gunshot, at least in 9/10 cases.

At any rate, it certainly doesn't mean that "nothing happened."

It may certainly make his civil suit harder to prove, but that's irrelevant because Goodell will clearly do his own investigation which would clearly lead to some sort of probable suspension.

I would definitely imagine that the victim isn't just pulling it out of thin air however.

My point is that it is absolutely absurd for all the pompom wavers around here to be so concerned about how Hernandez is feeling right now. They could have very well murdered a guy and we are going to be concerned about his feelings?
As I think you're referring to me - I am not "pompom waving", I am not defending him. All I was trying to say was imagine being him, even if he deserves everything that's coming, when reality hits him and he realizes all he has to lose. He has a lot further to fall then his cohorts if they end up in the same place.

Nothing happened in the first shooting. There was no criminal investigation which debunks the shooting. Because police have to check all gun wound accidents.

That's a relief. Maybe the guy lost his eye playing chess. Maybe they should look him in the eye to see if he's lying...

Trade him to the Bengals for a 1st rounder:D

the more details that come out, the less likely AH had no involvement in this.

still strange to see his tweet from yesterday of "Good morning". either he really did not know anything until the police showed up or he was just pretending it was a normal day.

i still hope that he is clear of any wrongdoing, if not, he needs to face the full brunt of the justice system. in any case, he needs to lose his "friends"/"associates".

Anyway you cut this Goodell is bringing his ugly stick.

Obviously I agree with that. My guess is he was clueless and at some point that night said "What the ***** did you just do".

That's a pretty big guess, man. Innocent until proven guilty, but take a step back and look at the circumstances.

Wes doesn't matter, he can't help us win a championship so his absence only helps. I don't see a report where gronk and ahern are gone. Can you show me where it says that?????

I think it's safe to say that some of us should be preparing ourselves for a season without the use of Hernandez.

That said, nothing is written in stone. It should be noted that it's going in a complete oppositie direction than we'd have hoped, and that it's going downhill rather quickly.

That's a pretty big guess, man. Innocent until proven guilty, but take a step back and look at the circumstances.
I appear difficult to understand tonight.

If he drove the car to the shooting. And drove the car away from the shooting, he will be guilty not innocent. I am not claiming he's going to get away with anything here. But my "pretty big guess" is this wasn't in his plan for the night.

Please be the real deal UDFAs Sudfeld and Thompkins! :D :bricks:

Small comfort given the fact that here we have two situations that we know of where this complete idiot has gotten himself into situations where someone ended up shot. Doesn't inspire confidence no matter how you slice it. He clearly has zero good judgment and the addition of loads of money has made it worse, as it so often does.

Nah, we'll be coming to effing PLAY in every single game this year.

We could have just as easily lost him to a major injury as well.

Nothing has changed besides losing a good player on offense. Life will go on, and so will this team.

I'm sorry, but I'm sickened to hear that some people (serious or not) are that worried that things will be that different here in NE.

Small comfort given the fact that here we have two situations that we know of where this complete idiot has gotten himself into situations where someone ended up shot. Doesn't inspire confidence no matter how you slice it. He clearly has zero good judgment and the addition of loads of money has made it worse, as it so often does.

Yeah, even if he is found innocent by the legal system, I fear he is going to miss min of 4 games by the Goodell system.

Innocent until proven guilty, but take a step back and look at the circumstances.

The NFL ain't a democracy.

And the "circumstances" sure look completely terrible. No possible way they wait for the jury's verdict on this one. On that note, I just got a summons for jury duty today...no lie. Gonna try to get out of it.

Yeah, mixing 22/23 yr old individuals with checkered pasts, excessive fame and lots of money will often lead to poor results. It's a shame that they don't realize their insanely lucky opportunity.

In all seriousness though, I really hope the team doesn't do something desperate to compensate for Hern's possible absence such as rushing Gronk back to the field. I'd rather have we have a mediocre season than risk any further long term detriments to his health. However, I highly doubt BB and the coaching staff would be that reckless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back