PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you even following this thing?

That has been known since like hour 2 of this.

Nope,didn't see the connection,I assumed he was just a former friend or known person to Aaron of some sort

Not sure if he was able to get his gas. Looks like the news crews surrounded him and he just took off.

The way things are going today I wouldn't be surprised if someone says they saw Ahern on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

Saw that, not sure why Schefter is breaking this as news.

I think it is a different incident, but he might be just as innocent.

:confused:

I can see it now.... Patriots press conference, BB at the podium... "So, which of you journalists wants to talk about Tim Tebow?"
I was thinking we're going to hear an awful lot of his "only gonna talk about the players who are here" routine.

He's driving pretty fast, but it also looks like someone is chasing him. Not sure if that's a news crew, paparazzi or just some dumbass.

He's driving pretty fast, but it also looks like someone is chasing him. Not sure if that's a news crew, paparazzi or just some dumbass.

All 3 are in the same category.

The white Audi is on the move again. He's getting gas right now.

So far, he hasn't shot anyone.

Now he is pressing the gas pedal and accelerating, and he's moving down the road, now he is turning the wheel to the right and turning the car, now he is accelerating again with a stop sign coming up. Now he comes to a complete stop and turns right, now he is pressing down on the gas pedal again, now he is slowing down and turning into a gas station. now he is getting out and approaching the store. he just walked in and appears to be getting a Snickers bar, and now OMFG he just turned into OJ Simpson, he wasn't really Aaron Hernandez he was actually OJ the whole time and it took a Snickers to reveal his real person.

Now i know he did it.

This whole thing is pretty sickening.

From Mike Rodak when AH was rushed by reporters at the gas station:

BNN4d1lCAAAteIh.jpg:large

Last edited:
Release the hounds!
Thank goodness we live in a country where only the truth is told by the media.

From The Boston Globe's Wesley Lowery:

"NO ARREST IMMINENT in murder investigation involving Aaron Hernandez. All other reports (currently) "absolutely untrue," per state police"

Followed by:

"Not saying an arrest won't happen, or that one won't happen today. But reporting Hernandez "will be arrested" is speculative."

and

"Currently, no arrest warrant issued for anyone related to murder of Odin Lloyd. #hernandez"

Last edited:
If there is anybody to shoot,its these idiot news reporters sticking a microphone in a guys face and asking questions while he's trying to pump gas

So all the reports of Hernando soon to be arrested were completely false.

Good job media outlets. Piss off.

So all the reports of Hernando soon to be arrested were completely false.

Good job media outlets. Piss off.

If I had to bet my life that Hernandez would or would not be arrested soon, I would bet he would and I wouldn't think twice.

The sooner people here accept reality the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe