PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Gronk,AH, WW...

Playing Devil's Advocate, Brady is one of the greatest QB's of all time, and won playoff games with Gaffney and Reche Caldwell as his top WR's. The Pats offense may not set records, but I still think they will be a top 5 offense even without Gronk, Hernandez & Welker. Amendola, Dobson, Boyce, Edelman, Jenkins and Hawkins are way better than what the Pats had in 2006. Ballard, Hooman, Fells, Sudfeld and Ford can probably hold the fort until Gronk is ready. Who knows, one of the FA rookie WR's or TE's may be a diamond in the rough. Maybe Mark Harrison can play the Hernandez role (to a lesser degree). I'm not worried about the Pat's ability to score with Brady running the show.

Who was Ray's lawyer?? Kraft needs to give him a call.

He's at Gillette, just ran inside. WTF.

I think his choices were either running inside or standing there and giving the media helicopters the finger.

When a media helicopter is circling over your head, a patient stroll is not really a good idea.

Of course, if he's at Gillette because Belichick and/or Kraft requested his presence, that would explain it too.

What about - Ahern was driving around with some friends and his girlfriend's sister's boyfriend. Later that night the boyfriend was shot by someone else completely unrelated to Ahern or anyone of his associates due to a dispute/mugging gone bad/etc.

How is that not a rational explanation? None of us know timelines. None of us know details. I'm not saying the above is what happened I'm saying that unless there's footage or details or whatever there are plenty of rational explanations that don't involve a gangland execution masterminded by Aaron Hernandez.

Might have been to swallow had he gone to the police and said that...

I get what you are saying, there are still ways this could come out to where AH is actually innocent of any wrongdoing and things will work out.

But yesterday, people were rationalizing it by saying he wasn't even there and was oblivious until the cops came... and then THIS appears in the article cited in the first post of this thread...

"The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case."

A bunch of "rational explanations" got blown out of the water with that line right there.

News choppers just followed Hernandez to Gillette. Wonder if he's saying his goodbyes.

Well, that video of someone driving to work was certainly thrilling...

Can we point the listening devices towards BB's office please?

Latest NESN report says police believe this is drug related (marijuana specifically) and that they want to access a hard drive on a sophisticated surveillance system in his house.

I understand the drug game and drug deals are inherently violent, but marijuana, really? If some random suburban 12-year old can acquire that drug without issue, shouldn't a multi-millionaire athlete be able to? But, I know it's all about the company you keep and it just goes to show you, the fame and money does not make it easy to make your past go away. This is yet another lesson for the Patriots and any NFL team that they should find a way to be more active in helping their players free themselves from their upbringings. These players are investments, and it's in the best interest of the teams and the league to find a way to turn these kids into adults.

Why do you assume this deal was at Hernandez's request. Lloyd could have went and set this up on his own or for one of the the other guys that was them.

Might have been to swallow had he gone to the police and said that...

I get what you are saying, there are still ways this could come out to where AH is actually innocent of any wrongdoing and things will work out.

But yesterday, people were rationalizing it by saying he wasn't even there and was oblivious until the cops came... and then THIS appears in the article cited in the first post of this thread...

"The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case."

A bunch of "rational explanations" got blown out of the water with that line right there.

Well, obviously the victim transferred cars at some point since he was last seen with Hernandez in his car before he was murdered. That transfer point could have been at the crime scene. Hernandez could have dropped the victim off at the car he was killed in and then drove off before he murderer even arrived.

Obviously, this evidence makes his involvement more likely, but doesn't mean was involved in any way.

Well, that video of someone driving to work was certainly thrilling...

I could watch that all day, or my grass grow, but I have a 12:30 tee time.

"Saddest thing in life is wasted talent" - Bronx Tale

Channel 7 is showing AH showing up at Gillette in a white Audi Q7 from a chopper that's hovering above his car. All I can think of is OJ in the white Bronco. Don't let your girlfriend do coke with Pedro Guerrero Aaron.

Channel 7 is showing AH showing up at Gillette in a white Audi Q7 from a chopper that's hovering above his car. All I can think of is OJ in the white Bronco. Don't let your girlfriend do coke with Pedro Guerrero Aaron.

My first thought was of that Chief LB who killed himself at Arrowhead Stadium last year. Why the hell is Hernandez getting involved in all of this B.S., The dumbass. Well, goodby AHern, nice knowing ya.

Why doesn't everyone just calm down and wait until the police release more details and NOT go off media assumptions.

Enough with the theories here, it will all come out soon enough. And let's be real, it's not going to end well for him.

So, enough with the theories, but you're going to theorize that it won't end well?

Latest NESN report says police believe this is drug related (marijuana specifically) and that they want to access a hard drive on a sophisticated surveillance system in his house.

I understand the drug game and drug deals are inherently violent, but marijuana, really? If some random suburban 12-year old can acquire that drug without issue, shouldn't a multi-millionaire athlete be able to? But, I know it's all about the company you keep and it just goes to show you, the fame and money does not make it easy to make your past go away. This is yet another lesson for the Patriots and any NFL team that they should find a way to be more active in helping their players free themselves from their upbringings. These players are investments, and it's in the best interest of the teams and the league to find a way to turn these kids into adults.

If this is true, then the main difference is that a 12 year old most likely isn't trying to buy it in the bulk that Hernandez and company would have been trying to buy it in. Also, a 12 year old typically deals with his friends, other 12 year olds. Hernandez was probably dealing with someone a little more shady, again if true.

WEEI's remote control chopper now has Hernandez taking a left on the first floor hallway and now he's taking the steps 2 at a time .........now he's walking, he's walking....., now he is stopping at the water fountain, now he's drinking some water (the drinks of water indicate that he was likely the shooter and his mouth is dry and he's nervous that Kraft and Belichick will sense this) now he's saying hi to a secretary, who just ran off screaming in terror, now he's walking, and walking, and looking back at the secretary, and now he's going up the next flight of steps and saying hi to a security guard who has his hand on his taser, now he's heading towards Kraft's office, where Special Agent King is waiting for him.

It's obvious from the pattern of his gait that he was the killer, looks like the Patriots are going to release him momentarily. Please wait while we switch over to the micro remote chopper we have in Mr. Kraft's office.

Why do you assume this deal was at Hernandez's request. Lloyd could have went and set this up on his own or for one of the the other guys that was them.

I'm not making that assumption, but it's entirely irrelevant. He was with these guys the night of the murder - at this point, it's not really a question whether AHern was keeping good company or not.

I'm all for letting the thing play out and making judgement them, but after everything we've learned in the last couple days, it's naive not to accept that Hernandez had some questionable ties that were still part of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST