PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally ABC and most other news agencies reported that #1 and #2 had happened and that #3 was about to happen. Then it was reported that #2 certainly had not happened as county clerk denied it. The ABC and other reports were then changed last week to reflect that a warrant has been filled out and not filed. So now they are basically saying that it is only step #1. What was originally reported is that they were going to do number #3. They were wrong because #3 didn't happen. Step #1 is meaningless as it could mean that they have nothing and are just posturing, that they have a clear cut case but are just a couple of steps away from an even larger charge but are waiting or anything in between. They may have as well as reported that the police are working on the case.

thank you, I have read others posts and links and it appears that the clerk and assistant clerk have started that no warrant was issued or even applied for . . . my guess is that this is correct although I would preferred to hear it from the clerks themselves as opposed to be reported, which is back to where we started from . . . but thanks for feedback . . .

I already knew that...last week. Take the day off while YOU run amok trolling this board with your outright lies? That article mentions three SEARCH WARRANTS issued. That article states NO ARREST WARRANT has been issued. YOU claim there IS an arrest warrant...WITHOUT A SHRED OF PROOF. Stop trolling.

You state in one post that the Clerk of Courts is NOT an official source and now you USE that same Clerk of Courts as your official source?...it has to be the Haldol...you're nuts.

I have read a handful of posts here in the abovementioned matter and looked at a few of the links and have not to date seen a video of a press conference in which the parties in question have confirmed the existence or non existence or application or no application of the same . . . basically get it from horse's mouth if you will as opposed to the media's relating of the facts

All that I see is a report by media A saying X happened, and a report by media B that X did not happen . . .

I just don't understand how some on this board claim proof positive cause some media guy says so and then discount another's point as it is only substantiated by what some media guy says . . . seems a little inconsistent to me . . .

if there is a video of clerk Sturdy stating there is no arrest warrant issued or applied for, then I will tip my cap . . .

wow closing in on 250,000 views for this thread . . . wonder if the 250,000th viewer will win a prize . . .

Explosive New Hernandez Details: The Return of the Troll (3/3)

Feel free to tune into this thread for the epic, riveting finale to the Explosive New Hernandez Details trilogy...

As Pats_Fan2001 faces his toughest challenger in HrndzIsGlty, a new poster emerges, threatening to bring the board into chaos with illogical retorts and fallacious errors in reasoning...

Will BradyRulzAll pick holes in FireBill's argument that no true evidence has been presented to date? Or will Firebill seize the moment to cast Hernandez as guilty until proven innocent?

As mods continue to ban the army of evil trolls, a new witty hero emerges from the darkness...

Do not miss this unprecedented thread that will ultimately decide the fate of the PatsFans.com universe...

I have read a handful of posts here in the abovementioned matter and looked at a few of the links and have not to date seen a video of a press conference in which the parties in question have confirmed the existence or non existence or application or no application of the same . . . basically get it from horse's mouth if you will as opposed to the media's relating of the facts

All that I see is a report by media A saying X happened, and a report by media B that X did not happen . . .

I just don't understand how some on this board claim proof positive cause some media guy says so and then discount another's point as it is only substantiated by what some media guy says . . . seems a little inconsistent to me . . .

if there is a video of clerk Sturdy stating there is no arrest warrant issued or applied for, then I will tip my cap . . .

Fee issued a statement Monday night — as if he were taking Garland's advice. Kind of.

"Over the past week, our client, Aaron Hernandez, has been the subject of a relentless flood of rumors, misinformation and false reports in the media," the statement said. "These include the repeated publication of a supposedly confirmed report that an arrest warrant had been issued for Aaron, a report that was exposed as untrue. None of these false reports come from official sources and we appreciate the professionalism and restraint shown by the Bristol County District Attorney's Office to date with regard to its public statements while its investigation is underway.

Attorney for Aaron Hernandez finally speaks up

You figure the press is lying about the first bold and/or Fee doesn't really know about the second?

you want a video? yeah, so do a million other people. Here's what you get, also what millions of people take as a statement of fact from an official, THE official you want proof from..

Search warrants, but court officials say no arrest warrant issued for Patriots' Hernandez | New Hampshire SPORTS0401

Attleboro circuit court clerk Mark Sturdy said no arrest warrant for Aaron Hernandez has been issued out of that court.

“Not that I’m aware of,” Sturdy said. At 4:30 Friday, there was still no arrest warrant in the Attleboro court.

Clarke said no warrant has been issued for Hernandez arrest anywhere in the state.

“If it was issued anywhere in the state it would show up,” said Clarke. “There’s only three clerks here, we all talk to each other. No warrant has been issued.”

you want more PROOF that that, I'm sorry... don't know what to tell you...

Nice to see Patriot fans giving the press the benefit of the doubt but not AH.

AS the press had always been fair to the Pats, and AH had been trouble since the day he arrived here

Nice generalization.

Perhaps you can have someone actually read this thread to you.

you want a video? yeah, so do a million other people. Here's what you get, also what millions of people take as a statement of fact from an official, THE official you want proof from..

Search warrants, but court officials say no arrest warrant issued for Patriots' Hernandez | New Hampshire SPORTS0401

Attleboro circuit court clerk Mark Sturdy said no arrest warrant for Aaron Hernandez has been issued out of that court.

“Not that I’m aware of,” Sturdy said. At 4:30 Friday, there was still no arrest warrant in the Attleboro court.

Clarke said no warrant has been issued for Hernandez arrest anywhere in the state.

“If it was issued anywhere in the state it would show up,” said Clarke. “There’s only three clerks here, we all talk to each other. No warrant has been issued.”

you want more PROOF that that, I'm sorry... don't know what to tell you...

Yes but maybe someone was thinking about writing one up :D

Nice generalization.

Perhaps you can have someone actually read this thread to you.

I have actually read all the thread, ty , and the others. And that is my observation. I did not say all patriot fans . Perhaps you should read the past few pages with relation to the media reporting on the arrest warrant, and then read what the same posters wrote about AH being guilty or not.

I have actually read all the thread, ty , and the others. And that is my observation. I did not say all patriot fans . Perhaps you should read the past few pages with relation to the media reporting on the arrest warrant, and then read what the same posters wrote about AH being guilty or not.

A generalization is a generalization.

You wrote "Patriots fans".

The truth is a small minority here have written their certitude that he is guilty. The vast majority have written they do not know, but the news doesn't look good. Another very small minority is claiming he is innocent.

But, whatever it takes to make your point.......

Last edited:
A generalization is a generalization.

You wrote "Patriots fans".

The truth is a small minority here have written their certitude that he is guilty. The vast majority have written they do not know, but the news doesn't look good. Another very small minority is claiming he is innocent.

But, whatever it takes to make your point.......

Your views noted , ty

A judge has sealed the records of the Attleboro District Court clerk magistrate’s office involving the homicide investigation in North Attleboro near the home of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

Attleboro District Court Magistrate Mark E. Sturdy said a state judge ordered that all records relating to the Odin L. Lloyd death be kept from public view.

Judge impounds records in homicide probe near Hernandez home | Boston Herald

Garbage maneuver by the judge.

Why? The judge realizes that any type of information will become sensationalized by the overzealous media because Hernandez is a public figure. Clearly the media has failed to cover this situation with any concern for accuracy. Allowing the release of records is going to get everyone riled up again. In addition, the police may be trying some angle that involves secrecy by not telling certain suspects about what others have/ have not said.

Maybe I am missing your viewpoint...please do explain. I ask this in a respectful tone.

I'm not really sure there is such a thing as a 'paper warrant'. It makes no sense to me, you either have a warrant for someones arrest or you do not. .

Once again, for those who do not understand: the term of a "paper warrant" is used in cases where the lead detective on the case often shows the person in question an actual written warrant on paper, yet does not enter it into the "system" or state/national database where any other law enforcement official could potentially act upon it.

In other words, it is often a bargaining chip in cases where the investigators are searching for better leads/information in hopes of solving a bigger problem issue. They want to be the ones with the power and control, and entering it into the system would do absolutely nothing in that regard.

In all actuality, I do think you have a point that it's either an active or an inactive warrant--especially if it has not been officially signed yet, so in that aspect I agree with you 100%; but there does exist such a thing often referred to as a "paper warrant." Here are 3 examples off of the top of my head:

1. In the state where I live (PA) we have constables who serve such warrants when someone is behind on their court costs, as the constable receives a percentage of the cost if he/she collects the money from the individual; however, it is rarely if ever entered into the main database for another law enforcement official to act upon, as they simply don't have the care, time, or resources to waste upon picking people up for something as little as a court cost violation. The warrant is certainly still an active warrant as the constable will often take the individual to jail, where he/she will serve the tradeoff of $40 dollars per day towards their fines, or remain there until someone pays the constable off.

2. Another example would be for someone who has been picked up on a drug charge. As we know the drug violations are a "chain" of sorts where the police/investigator wants the bigger fish, so they often move up in the chain to collect their bigger prize. The detective or arresting officer will often use the tactic of actually drawing up a warrant to show the initial arrestee, giving them the option of acting upon the warrant or having the person "cooperate" with more information that would push the investigation into the higher levels. Of course this "paper warrant" is not initially entered into the main database that the law enforcement officials use, mainly because they don't want anyone else to pick them up at a traffic violation or something else. In other words, it is often used when investigations are continuing. Whether it's ever acted upon or not is up to different circumstances. As we know, smaller drug offenses will often totally disappear with cooperation or "ratting someone else out," so the decision may sometimes be up to the person who has committed the offense, or it can be held off a while where the person may be allowed to turn themselves in.

3. One last example would be a burglary detective who has an arrestee or suspect whom they believe is involved in a chain of recent break ins around the area. They often show the arrestee a "paper warrant" (which could easily be enforced should they want it to be) for ONE of the break ins, in the hopes that the arrestee will cooperate and see them as a reasonable officer who is "cutting them a break" by holding off on the warrant so that they may either turn themselves in (which appears much better in setting bond) or even give them more information about other burglaries that others may have helped them with. The same example could be used for someone who passes 25 phony prescriptions around the area and eventually admits to ALL of their offenses in exchange for a "good word" from the investigator to the judge for a lower bond--etc, etc, etc. The lead detective would use the paper warrant for one of the charges in hopes of solving a bigger problem or getting more information about the specifics of these offenses.

The idea that there is no such thing as a "paper warrant" is not correct, although you'd be right in stating that it's a warrant that hasn't been acted upon yet or even sometimes made official. We have no idea how far the chain got along in the AH situation, so we're left to speculate with every single issue at this point in time. It's possible that the media was 100% flat out wrong, and it's also possible that someone heard about or leaked information that a warrant was in the initial stages and made the incorrect assumption that the next step would likely be taken.

Another possibility is that the police/DA's office was choosing to "use" the media involvement to put a scare into AH, which can often happen in cases of enormous media involvement. Information and mis-information is a powerful tool, especially if they wanted to apply a little more pressure. How effective that is remains a big debate, especially when someone like Michael Fee is your defense attorney.

Yes, seems like a move to close down the "circus" .

Why? The judge realizes that any type of information will become sensationalized by the overzealous media because Hernandez is a public figure. Clearly the media has failed to cover this situation with any concern for accuracy. Allowing the release of records is going to get everyone riled up again. In addition, the police may be trying some angle that involves secrecy by not telling certain suspects about what others have/ have not said.

Maybe I am missing your viewpoint...please do explain. I ask this in a respectful tone.

Because it's already too late with regards to the sensationalizing, and this will just result in more speculation, since nothing official can be given out. If you thought "sources said" was too much before, realize that "sources said" is now all you're going to get. The next move is a complete gag order, which will make it even worse.

Because it's already too late with regards to the sensationalizing, and this will just result in more speculation, since nothing official can be given out. If you thought "sources said" was too much before, realize that "sources said" is now all you're going to get. The next move is a complete gag order, which will make it even worse.

What a crock - there has been no report whatsoever in who are the primary suspects regarding the murder of Mr. Lloyd and frankly that should be the primary goal of MSP and any cooperating agency.

Furthermore, all of this Hernandez noise has been about his possible involvement in the entire incident with a primary focus on what happened at his house and on that day, including him being with Mr. Lloyd, which is nothing but ancillary at this point.

For those that are not familiar - he is one of those guys that nothing can be put back in the bottle types and he is the sole authority on anything.

And don't tell him that his opinion is not correct because he will tell you that you are either wrong or a liar.

Seems to me the media frenzy has already died down, This might shut it up, slow days on the forum again . Time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes