PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Even my banker hits me with a Spygate thing today

Status
Not open for further replies.
'....during the playing of A game." This is where Belichick is screwed on his interpretation - it doesn't have to be the game in which he taped, it can be ANY game.

The more I look at the rule and memo, the more I think Belichick was just playing with fire.

Wait, I thought I was on the 9ers Tampergate thread... :D

Bruinz, thanks, and thanks for taking it in the spirit intended. I'm not trying to be universally snarky here, I just like this board to be slightly above the muck level, i.e., able to check ourselves as well as "them." Annoying, I know.

PFnV

No, it wasn't always illegal to tape games from the sidelines. Nice of you to be the one making things up.

And, yes, they can and do tape defensive coaches calling in plays. You really should listen to the coaches who have actually admittd to it going on. Guys like Jimmy Johnson and Mike Shanahan.

I know you really want to believe it was legal before this year.

As far as Jimmy Johnson and Mike Shanahan, if they said they positioned a cameraman to record the signals of the other teams coaches, show me these links. All they have said or any other coach has said is that they try to do what they can to steal signals, not using a camera.

get another banker.

I hear ya. "I hate to post another spygate thread, but I'm gonna anyways"

We ahve become the new red sox. the fellowship of the miserable wallowing in our own pain and misery
Two world series titles in four years, and even came through the baseball scandal of steroids and HGH virtually as clean as a whistle. Never been a better time to be a Red Sox fan, unless you're a hundred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL RECAP
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft