PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Even better quote from Crayton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It obviously never occurred to Crayton that native New Englanders might have traveled into town to see the game.

Growing up in New England in the 70's with all he neighborhood kids adopting Dallas because they were "America's Team" and the Patsies were so bad their games were not even televised, it is mind boggling to think that now there are yourng kids in Dallas becoming Patriot fans based on their recent success.

Never thought it could happen.

Thank You Mr. Kraft.

That reminds me that in the late 70's my parents had give a Cowboys jacket for Christmas because Sears(which at the time about the only place to get NFL anything) did not sell Patriots ones.

somebody needs to tell crayton he needs to complain to the right folks; like.....

"What is up with all these Patriots fans in OUR stadium. Who are these lazy cowboys fans who couldn't pony up the dough to snatch those tickets up and get our own rooting section in there. Dallas residents: I'M CALLING YOU OUT. Get your azzez out and support this team you no good xlxdck slkdlsl"

Now that would be a good rant to see on sportcenter. At least he could blame the right folks.

That reminds me that in the late 70's my parents had give a Cowboys jacket for Christmas because Sears(which at the time about the only place to get NFL anything) did not sell Patriots ones.

There were also never any Patriots featured on the posters you could order in the back of Sports Illustrated. I think Grogan finally made the cut in the early 80's. But there were always multiple Raiders, Cowboys and Steelers. It was maddening.

Growing up in New England in the 70's with all he neighborhood kids adopting Dallas because they were "America's Team" and the Patsies were so bad their games were not even televised, it is mind boggling to think that now there are yourng kids in Dallas becoming Patriot fans based on their recent success.

Never thought it could happen.

Thank You Mr. Kraft.

You serious? Nice point, but people consistently join bandwagons. It should be a little insulting that a) people jumped aboard and that b) now people are attacking the Patriots for being really good.

umm, ur kidin rit?

he is calling out fans? LOL, i guess all the navy blue really made him mad in teh stadium...maybe he hasnt figured it out yet...the fans want to pay to see a good team...and hence the pats pay and the boys dont...

Apparently he doesn't know much about his own team's history....or of football...or REALLY of anything...Freddie Mitchell part 2??? Nahh...at least freddy had those silly hats..

My parents were able to get me a Patriots one from Sears, but I think it was from the catalog. It had the hood that zipped up the middle, red shell with blue fake fur lining. I loved that thing!

That quote from Crayton has made my day. There were LOTS of Pats fans at the game. It was awesome! Patriot Nation was well represented! I talked with a Cowboy season ticket holder that was at the game and he said that he couldn't believe how many Pats fans were there.

Too cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes