PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN/SI timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information overload. It is just like when Obama first run for office. There were planned attacks too frequently and often that it lost its effect.
We are who we are(insightful-I know). Dismiss dismiss with shades on if you like. You win a lot in a league designed to prevent such a thing and this are some of the appurtenances.
I am curious about the comms outage though. That I would like an investigation. I would like to employ whoever has such ability.

Jump forward 10 years to 2025. BB is retired and writes his autobiography. In it we discover that BB is the source off all the cheating 'leaks'. Turns out his greatest chess move was to make media and other 31 teams actually believe he was cheating so they would spend considerable time preparing for something that never actually happens, instead of preparing for the game at hand.

All jokes aside, the guys in the NFL and the media are like little kids that believe anything they are told. The whole thing is so childish it's just so hard to believe that grown ass adults can be this stupid. Yet here we are, witnessing it on TV.

I honestly believe the only reason this information is even out there today is that it drives ratings, plain and simple. There is no proof of anything, there are no confirmed sources or evidence. It's just hearsay, and SI and ESPN run with it because it will dominate the new sports cycle and spike website traffic.

If this was my company and people were behaving in this manner, I'd definitely be doing some house cleaning and over hauling management.

Anyone who thinks that the ESPN piece was started after the Berman ruling is an idiot. That took a ton of time to prepare.

The timing of its release however is no doubt intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes