PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN president John Skipper resigns to seek treatment for 'substance addiction' he has had for years

As TBH said above, he's fleeing something big coming. No way he is walking away just to get help. There's some big, revolting news coming soon.

Unfortunately, this is almost certainly not going to lead to a change in anything important. ESPN will still stay political, and ESPN will still go with the sort of reportage that led to deflategate type hysteria.

Unfortunately, this is almost certainly not going to lead to a change in anything important. ESPN will still stay political, and ESPN will still go with the sort of reportage that led to deflategate type hysteria.
Good. I hope they stay the course right up until the crow's nest slips beneath the waves.

F&ck BSPN.

Zero credibility. They and the NFL deserve each other.

I'm sorry that the guy is going through personal demonds. Nonetheless, it looks as if ESPN is going downhill, if it hasn't already.

Last edited:

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

Did you take even a cursory look at the front page?

Last edited:
Smart man - get off the ship before it sinks.

I heard he was just holding it for Peyton Manning’s wife.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back