PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN has a cool prediction link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, the "fans" have the Pats going 11-5 with losses to Cincy, Denver, Miami (in Miami), Indy, and Jacskonville.

I'm sorry, but unless Palmer is playing, I don't see the loss in Cincy. And I don't believe that Indy will be the team they were last year because of the big losses of James, Thornton, and Tripplett.

Don't waste your time, so far the Steelers and Colts manage only to lose one game each and the Jets and Patriots are dead even at 11 wins last I checked.

Can the draft hurry and get here!

They have us playing at Denver when in reality we host them.

I'm not sure if everything is cross-referenced in this poll (checking some of the games, it seems like that is the case), but I checked the Dolphins' games:

Predicted Outcome : 12-4.

Losses at Pittsburgh, at New England, at Chicago, and at Indy, along with a Games 9-16 win streak.

This is even more hilarious:

13) Game 13: Dec. 10 vs. New England

80.7% Win
19.3% Loss

The Pats' version has it the same, meaning they are cross-referenced.

Last edited:
Hok said:

I just sent them the correction in their "report a bug" section. Let's see if they fix it...

Hok said:

That makes a big difference - interesting that many people also had us losing at Miami. Even when Miami was bad they always played us tough when they are at home. That's not going change under Saban. I think that's the one Division series we split.

Of course, there's always a few games one expects to lose that you win and few you expect to win that you lose.

I'm predicting 14-2

re

I also had them at 14-2, with losses @Denver and @Miami.

If you click on the overall stats, the fans collectively predict a 13-3 season for the Pats.

pats1 said:
I just sent them the correction in their "report a bug" section. Let's see if they fix it...

I did the same, i double checked to make sure they didn't have another game misplaced, but the site has the Pats playing 9 away games.

I for one hope the Pats play 9 away games, the ninth being SB XLI.

I had them going 14-2 with losses at Minnesota and Miami.

I can see them going 5-0 into the bye and then getting knocked off by an upstart Vikings team in their (very loud) house on a Monday night.

A Miami loss is almost a given so I took it later in the season on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft