PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman's Games With Names - Ongoing Discussion (04.09 - Ty Law)

Ernie Adams must be some kind of hall of fame assistant. Different but similar to Dante.

It’s a team game. And these unsung heroes make the difference.

That's the thing that's often lost in this Bill vs. Brady discussion: that early Patriots brain trust was loaded with incredible coaches and assistants. I mean, Belichick, Crennel, Adams, Scarnecchia, Pioli, Weis, Fears, Pepper Johnson, Rob Ryan, Tippett, Daboll, Ratgini.

It took that loaded of an FO, and the greatest defensive mind and HC, and the budding greatest QB of all time to win 11-5 and win the SB in a close fashion.

God we're spoiled lol.

We really needed four reaction posts from you to understand just how bad this thread went off the rails.

And yeah, he got me hook line and sinker... it's not that I simply agreed.

Or that there's a thread right next door suggesting "How BB Lost His Place In Posterity" or some crap... sure, nobody says anything... it just gets repeated ad nauseam.

Seems the only one triggered is you. Watch the video and comment, or don't....
Practice what you preach.

The Pats might have one more if we had Jules rather than Welker as the target on that memorable play.

Perfect seasons are SO overrated.
I think Welker get's a bad rap on that non-catch. The timing of it made it worse than it really was.

Ernie with the classic nerd look.

20240406_225853.jpg

Bill with the Dorothy Hamill haircut and the hot pants. Lol

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Reactions: Ian
Just finished listening to it, best line of the whole interview, talking about how sometimes in the heat of battle players hate even the best coaches cuz its normal to have some resentment towards parents making you take cough medicine etc, one of the packers players under Lombardi while he was having a medical issue in the tunnel at halftime "Let the ****er die". I damn near peed myself i was laughing so hard.

Haven't had time to listen to it yet . Did he ask him about the pink cards? Should be able to talk about it now......

Haven't had time to listen to it yet . Did he ask him about the pink cards? Should be able to talk about it now......
They went the whole interview without mentioning it then at the end Jules said he wouldn't ask so it remains a mystery.

I could go the rest of my life never hearing Bob talk about the team again. And instead listening to Ernie.

I could go the rest of my life never hearing Bob talk about the team again. And instead listening to Ernie.
Bob is really taking some heat. I dished a little about his spending and some things in the Documentary but I don't think it's right to go that far.

Not sure what else he deserves credit for other than keeping the team in Foxboro and for hiring Bill but for me that bought a lot of good will so I still want to hear from him and I still like him despite whatever complaints exist.

They went the whole interview without mentioning it then at the end Jules said he wouldn't ask so it remains a mystery.
Great now Goodell will take another draft pick..

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back