PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ed Reed Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know how Ben Rothlisberger's ankle hindered him and an severe ankle sprain on a DB would have a much greater impact on a DB than a pocket passing QB.

I'm sure we will hear how Ed Reed is "fine" all week. He is tough as nails. But a severe ankle sprain could really hinder his already declining coverage ability.

This is what I came here to post. Looks like the same injury. One bad turn and he could be out. A DB can't play limping like Ben did.

This is what I came here to post. Looks like the same injury. One bad turn and he could be out. A DB can't play limping like Ben did.

Roethlisberger had a high ankle sprain, didn't he? Whereas Reed has a severe ankle sprain? If that's true, then high ankle sprain and ankle sprain aren't really the same injury. High ankle sprains are pretty debilitating, and their name is kind of misleading.

Roethlisberger had a high ankle sprain, didn't he? Whereas Reed has a severe ankle sprain? If that's true, then high ankle sprain and ankle sprain aren't really the same injury. High ankle sprains are pretty debilitating, and their name is kind of misleading.

Odd looking sprain - looks like he rolled it to the inside of his foot versus the normal outside - that sprain where you see the whole foot roll over/collapse. It didn't look that bad on the couple of replays I saw.

Oops my bad, I looked too quickly I thought it was the same term. Looks like a high ankle sprain is worse so maybe he'll be alright.

if he is on one foot he can still cover "85"?

:p

Gronk is 87. Hernandez is 85. And even healthy, Reed would have trouble covering them. How the Ravens plan to stop our tight ends. That is a conundrum that no NFL team has completely solved yet.

Good, a hobbled Reed can only help. You're delusional if you want the Ravens to be healthy when we play them. Delusional or dumb, maybe both.

Gronk is 87. Hernandez is 85. And even healthy, Reed would have trouble covering them. How the Ravens plan to stop our tight ends. That is a conundrum that no NFL team has completely solved yet.

Hernandez WAS 85 lol

I boldly predict that Reed will start the game... He will attempt to tackle Gronk... He will limp to the locker room... His diaper will be full and require changing... His return will be "questionable"...

"Ocho Cinco"--as in the number Eighty-Five?

While I'm sure the Ravens will slow NE down, you are right in stating that they will still have to choose their posion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back