PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’d be sweet if only Daniels would be there #8…

Although we need all the offensive players we can get, I would love Maason Smith! Imagine him alongside Barmore!!! If that was in fact the draft we would get (including Pitts and Daniels, along with the others), it would be one heck of a great start in the rebuild! Also, I would have Pitts be more of a WR.

If he could get up to optimally 220 pounds (minimum of 215) and not loose any of his speed, quickness, agility, and any other athletic attribute, he could be a stud.

After the '21 QB debacle of Zach Wilson #2, Trey Lance #3, Fields #11 and Mac Jones #15 perhaps thinking about the best available LT might be a better way to go.. Joe Alt or Olu Fashanu seem to be the top 2.
Once bitten twice shy.. but I think Jayden Daniels needs a good long look.

Am I crazy for thinking most of those highlights are negative plays against NFL level athletes?
Running is electric. Had multiple underthrows in there though. Im still a big fan though.

That’d be sweet if only Daniels would be there #8…

Mark Donahue is smoking crack if he thinks the Patriots are getting the 5th overall pick for Belichick. It just doesn't happen in the NFL.

Am I crazy for thinking most of those highlights are negative plays against NFL level athletes?
It’s a crap shoot for the experts so you could well be right. He has played against some good athletes though.

It's scary to look at those throws and imagine them in the NFL. Wobbling ducks, looping throws, jump balls, defenders closing ground. In the NFL most of those throws in the 1st half of the highlights end up as INTs. I was hopeful for this kid and then I saw Thornton's tweet and I though, "No way!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe