PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooker talent, yes (I know all about it, John Boy).

Football talent, no. The real reasons that Bill is gone are becoming clearer and clearer. Thanks Dad wanted to play GM, after always getting picked last in the schoolyard, so he had to get rid of the guy who wouldn’t even acknowledge his existence, let alone let him participate in any draft strategy sessions
I hope this isn’t true.
But I believe Bill looked at Jonathan as a pest, as I’m sure most people in his life has.
I find it interesting Jonathan wrote that speech at our first superbowl victory that’s pretty impressive.

Maye processes plays at the snap of the ball in slow motion.
Daniels is a train wreck
McCarthy has accuracy issues.
Penix reads the field deep to short and is a sack waiting to happen.

Harrison is the best player in this draft and fills a huge need

Is this really a tough choice????
Daniels is not a train wreck. Great potential. I wish he was available at #3

Maye processes plays at the snap of the ball in slow motion.
Daniels is a train wreck
McCarthy has accuracy issues.
Penix reads the field deep to short and is a sack waiting to happen.

Harrison is the best player in this draft and fills a huge need

Is this really a tough choice????
This might be the worst scouting report I've ever seen.
Nabors is ranked higher then MHJ in many recent scout polls FYI.
Not a tough choice, draft the QB Duh!

Hooker talent, yes (I know all about it, John Boy).

Football talent, no. The real reasons that Bill is gone are becoming clearer and clearer. Thanks Dad wanted to play GM, after always getting picked last in the schoolyard, so he had to get rid of the guy who wouldn’t even acknowledge his existence, let alone let him participate in any draft strategy sessions
No the real reason Bill is gone is because the team was dreadful the last 4 years and had an all time low 4 years into what was supposed to be a rebuild after Bill was given the latitude to make decisions that 31 other owners would not have allowed their coach to make. He was given the rope to either pull himself out of a hole or hang himself. When things fell apart there was only one guy to blame.

I don't know if that means the new regime will reverse course, but what was going on was a complete disaster and there's a reason his job was in question most of the season and why people weren't rushing to hire the GOAT coach when they had the chance.

No the real reason Bill is gone is because the team was dreadful the last 4 years and had an all time low 4 years into what was supposed to be a rebuild after Bill was given the latitude to make decisions that 31 other owners would not have allowed their coach to make. He was given the rope to either pull himself out of a hole or hang himself. When things fell apart there was only one guy to blame.

I don't know if that means the new regime will reverse course, but what was going on was a complete disaster and there's a reason his job was in question most of the season and why people weren't rushing to hire the GOAT coach when they had the chance.
If only he had drafted more WRs in round 1, amirite?

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 8.38.51 AM.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore