PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Over

Colts 17
Pathetics 7

Hey, gimme a break. Indy's about to put it away. I'm stuck watching Miami-Giants. Pitt's blowing out Cincy. Just a bunch of CRAP football in the morning games.

Fair enough, I feel for you. ;)

I'm in Europe for the year so I've got Yahoo Gamepass, can watch whatever I want.

Miami needs to be put on porbation. Its embarassing watching them play. Put them in the NCAA and just give everyone else that plays Miami a bye week.

Hey, gimme a break. Indy's about to put it away. I'm stuck watching Miami-Giants. Pitt's blowing out Cincy. Just a bunch of CRAP football in the morning games.

I only ever have the Niners and the Raiders on TV here. I've never seen so much bad in one place before. Luckily, (and thanks to this board) I learned of SOPCAST and now I don't have to go to a bar ar 10am to watch a Pats game.

I can't wait till we get our shot at Indy...

These games today are absolutely HORRIBLE.

Cleveland-St. Louis is pretty good. The Browns WR's have made some great catches on this past drive. Jurevicious caught a 3rd and 17 pass and a 3rd and 11. Edwards just scored a TD.

On the last touchdown, it looked like Jeff Saturday was clearly holding- did anybody else see that?

looked like? thats what happens. Colts hold every damn play. especially agianst Seymour last few years.

Vinny's arthritis is acting up again.

david carr in now...

Jackson hurts himself.

The Panthers started great...BUT...lost the momentum early with that muffed punt..NOT good at all...after that..it's all INDY!!! But I really think they are not as strong as many think...

Pats are going to blow Indy off the field next weekend.

Vinny sucks
David Carr sucks
Deshona Foster sucks
John Fox sucks
The Carolina Panthers suck

Pats are going to blow Indy off the field next weekend.

well each week is different. this week's panthers play is not indicative of the colts. iam sure they will be more up for the game next week with harrison and ugoh coming back. Also both teams know each other well. panthers had the element of surprise which is gone now.

That's an incomplete pass, unfortunately. Either that or a REALLY bad fumble, but it definitely looked incomplete.

Vinny sucks
David Carr sucks
Deshona Foster sucks
John Fox sucks
The Carolina Panthers suck

Vinny owns

Carr sucks

Foster is a very good RB..wrong team though

Panthers D is pretty good..when they want to be

Btw. someone please say Addai sucks because i saw him dance around on his last carry to the left side. Too much dancing..not much lowering shoulder and getting yards.
[sarcasm]

Last edited:
If it's ruled a fumble and it takes you 7 minutes to review the videotape, you basically know there's not enough evidence to overturn the fumble, otherwise it wouldn't take 7 minutes. If you look at slow-motion video over and over for that long, you can come up with any conclusion.

Last edited:
browns offense is really working...down 14 they are up 24-17 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results