PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early games thread - 9-19-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far Flacco and company are doing nothing (Flacco is 0-4). Maybe the Jets' defensive efforts last week was overrated. Maybe so is the Ravens' offense.

Almost forgot about the game! Watching Red Zone and that might not be a very "red zone" game. Just opened another tab on my browser and have it on nfl.com game center. Flacco: 0 for 4. Let's see how Palmer moves his team.

Miami is starting to dominate the Vikes. I am not expecting much from the Vikes this year (they look like an 8-8 type of team), but the Dolphins have looked sharp.

Favre got killed on that sack. That was awesome/

I know I should want the Vikings to win but I just hate Favre so much I can't but help cheer when they bury him.

Almost forgot about the game! Watching Red Zone and that might not be a very "red zone" game. Just opened another tab on my browser and have it on nfl.com game center. Flacco: 0 for 4. Let's see how Palmer moves his team.

Palmer and company are looking pretty good on their current drive, but they still got 38 yards to go til the endzone.

VY throws a Red Zone pick to Polamalu.

The Bengals are running all over the Ravens right now. Flacco looks even worse than he did last week. This is good news for the Pats. The QBs may have made both the Jets and Ravens D look a lot better than they actually are.

Ugh.... Young throws an interception when they are almost there.

Ideally Vikes win despite Favre suckage. But it's starting to look like Miami is taking over.

Heh -- Red Zone channel redefines "red zone" for Ravens-Bengals; it now starts at the 50. :)

Demarcus Ware is absolutely dominating this game. The guy is unbelievable

Heh -- Red Zone channel redefines "red zone" for Ravens-Bengals; it now starts at the 50. :)

I liked the 'we haven't bee here yet' comment, even though they still havent ;)

Bengals driving. Jets must have worn down Ravens D.

It's about time the Vikes did something. Sack on Henne.

Bryant returns a punt :(

I can't help but want him to be bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results