PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the Pats to win this game but honestly I don't care too much about HFA as much as the bye and health.

If they are the 2nd seed with health I will be happy. Odds are a game like this will not happen again.

This would be hilarious if it weren't the Patriots.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

That was a risky throw. Don't do that again...

The reddit game day thread doesn't crash.

Looks like the Pats have already given up on this drive

Lol. NFL front office like "Wait wait wait, the Patriots are losing? Execute operation yellow flag, we can't let this one slip through our fingers"

Tom Brady, even the the "throw to the open guy" as a trademark also relies on repetition and comfort with his receivers. That simply does not exist right now. He's having to improvise on just about every play.
The bigger issues is that he doesn't have any open guys..

Unless something changes, I have a hard time picturing this team winning the superbowl. From top to bottom, they are not as mentally touch as last year and are making big mistakes at critical times in games. The coaches are choking, the OL is playing like garbage, receivers are dropping balls and popping them up and Brady is making suck decisions in the red zone. This is not the Patriots football that I've come to know an love.
We are without our entire offense dude. Chill out. We have the MVP at QB and the best coach ever. Have a little faith.

Now we commit stupid penalies

this play calling is horrendous

denver scored 20 straight...now the eagles do it.

team is a mess atm

something very very wrong happened to the pats two weeks ago...something mental
They've been playing average football for a month and got shellshocked with the loss of Gronk. This 21-14 deficit is the accumulation of the injuries and frustration at not being as efficient as earlier in the season. They just need to weather the storm.

Oy vey what a nightmare.

The short passing game was working the last drive. Why do they keep going back to these deep passes that almost never connect?

How is that bad throw on BB ? That's what happens if you try to force things that are not there. Brady should have known better.

"It was B.B.'s idea originally, of course," he added as an afterthought. (1.5.23, Syme, in G. Orwell's 1984)

Alot of time left. Just stay patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore