PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EA burns Russel Wilson @E3 Madden 16 Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Browner blew up the play.

I know the Patriots practiced defending that play but now I wonder if he was told how to jam his receiver because it was a designed pick play. I know it was man to man coverage and Browner speciality was to be physical and not allow his receiver a free release. Great play by Browner.

It still annoys me that the NFL gave EA exclusive rights. 2k was a way better game then Madden.
Madden peaked in 2003-2005. It's been a long slide downhill since then.

Ding ding ding. They bought out their competition, and competition generally breads quality.

EA is a giant that only cares about getting the next version (of all of their IP's) out each calendar year, not about actually improving. Legit game companies spend 3-5 years, sometimes more, making a single game that ends up being fantastic, I wish EA would do that with Madden and release simple roster updates for free online every season.

Tip to those who do play madden, since 2013 or so, when they had filesharing in the game, there are usually fan updated rosters you can download to play with up-to-date rosters on older games. Helps for those who don't want to fall into the trap of buying a new copy every year for $60 to basically get a roster reset and a few mechanic/graphic updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents