PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dynamic, Interactive 2006 NFL Schedule (Updated)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadForPlaid

Rookie
Reaction score
All:

At the request of many to tailor my 2006 NFL Schedule to a user's location, I have now updated it for the Eastern, Central, and Mountain time zones as well!

http://www.dslextreme.com/users/madforplaid/nfl_schedule.html

As a reminder, to view a particular team's schedule, click on their helmet image to open up a new browser window displaying their 2006 NFL Schedule. Additionally, I have provided quick reference images/radio buttons below the current team's crest image to view and alternate between each division opponent's schedule.

The week radio buttons are used to display (in a new browser window) the schedule for a given week including all byes and games for each team.

Within all schedules, team as well as week, click on an image to open up a new browser window of that team's official website, NFL.com, or SuperBowl.com respectively.

Regarding any formatting/display issues, I have tailored the website for Microsoft Internet Explorer only since the coding takes such an extensive amount of time. Simply use IE (screen resolution: 1024 by 768 pixels and a standard size monitor) instead of other browsers!!

Enjoy,

MadForPlaid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back