PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2006-2007 Season for ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster and Schedule for the XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxhagen

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Here is the GameSave for the 2006-2007 NFL Season schedule and Rosters for ESPN NFL2K5 for the XBOX.

http://rapidshare.de/files/28937562/2006-07NFLk5Season.zip.html

Follow these instructions if you want to load them in your XBOX.

This is the GameSave with the 2006-2005 Roster and Schedule for ESPN NFL2K5 for the XBOX.

To be able to use this you need:

1. Xbox (modded or unmodded)
2. Action Replay for the Xbox (unmodded Xbox)
3. Filezilla or other FTP Client (modded Xbox)
4. ESPN NFL2K5 for the Xbox ($1.99~$3.99 on EBgames)
5. Winzip to uncompress the gamesave (modded xbox)
6. GameSave (Included with this)

How to install the gamesave on the Xbox (modded)

. Install Winzip if you dont have it installed on your computer.
. Search where you downloaded the GameSave and double-click it to open with Winzip.
. Use extract on Winzip to uncompress file. It will ask you were to save the uncompressed folder.
. Make sure you know where you have a folder called UDATA. Inside there is another folder named 53450030.
. Access your Xbox with your FTP client using the IP address shown in either Evox, Avalaunch or another dashboard.
. Browse to your E: drive on your Xbox to the UDATA folder and open it.
. Copy the 53450030 folder inside the UDATA folder in the Xbox. Make sure youre not copying it into another folder inside the UDATA Folder.
. Close the FTP client and restart the Xbox. Run the game and go to the Options, Load/Save, Load, Yes, 2006sched, Ok.
. Play the Game... and Enjoy ;)

How to install the gamesave on the xbox (unmodded)

. This 2006-07NFLk5Season.zip contains 2 files. These instructions and UDATA.zip.
. Unzip this file but keep UDATA.zip compressed since Action Replay uses zipped files.
. Purchase Action Replay and follow the instructions on how to load a gamesave.
. Enjoy ;)

These instructions are included in the 2006-07NFLk5Season.zip so you dont need to track down the thread in the forum... ;)

P.S. For our Troll friends... this is the schedule for all teams, with all updated rosters for all teams as of last month as
good as I know.

I didnt do the manual work on the rosters but its been good so far. Blame me for the Schedule stuff thou ;)

This is a great game, much better than Madden and is not fair just to let it die...

By Maxhagen

GO PATS!!!

maxhagen said:
Here is the GameSave for the 2006-2007 NFL Season schedule and Rosters for ESPN NFL2K5 for the XBOX.

http://rapidshare.de/files/28937562/2006-07NFLk5Season.zip.html

Follow these instructions if you want to load them in your XBOX.

This is the GameSave with the 2006-2005 Roster and Schedule for ESPN NFL2K5 for the XBOX.

To be able to use this you need:

1. Xbox (modded or unmodded)
2. Action Replay for the Xbox (unmodded Xbox)
3. Filezilla or other FTP Client (modded Xbox)
4. ESPN NFL2K5 for the Xbox ($1.99~$3.99 on EBgames)
5. Winzip to uncompress the gamesave (modded xbox)
6. GameSave (Included with this)

How to install the gamesave on the Xbox (modded)

. Install Winzip if you dont have it installed on your computer.
. Search where you downloaded the GameSave and double-click it to open with Winzip.
. Use extract on Winzip to uncompress file. It will ask you were to save the uncompressed folder.
. Make sure you know where you have a folder called UDATA. Inside there is another folder named 53450030.
. Access your Xbox with your FTP client using the IP address shown in either Evox, Avalaunch or another dashboard.
. Browse to your E: drive on your Xbox to the UDATA folder and open it.
. Copy the 53450030 folder inside the UDATA folder in the Xbox. Make sure youre not copying it into another folder inside the UDATA Folder.
. Close the FTP client and restart the Xbox. Run the game and go to the Options, Load/Save, Load, Yes, 2006sched, Ok.
. Play the Game... and Enjoy ;)

How to install the gamesave on the xbox (unmodded)

. This 2006-07NFLk5Season.zip contains 2 files. These instructions and UDATA.zip.
. Unzip this file but keep UDATA.zip compressed since Action Replay uses zipped files.
. Purchase Action Replay and follow the instructions on how to load a gamesave.
. Enjoy ;)

These instructions are included in the 2006-07NFLk5Season.zip so you dont need to track down the thread in the forum... ;)

P.S. For our Troll friends... this is the schedule for all teams, with all updated rosters for all teams as of last month as
good as I know.

I didnt do the manual work on the rosters but its been good so far. Blame me for the Schedule stuff thou ;)

This is a great game, much better than Madden and is not fair just to let it die...

By Maxhagen

GO PATS!!!

Doesn't FlyingFinn's editor already offer support for the new schedule?

Yep... It was done with it... I tried for a long time looking for a GameSave for it. I just wanted to make sure people knew about it. Im not taking any credit for it. I just found out about it and wanted to "spread the love" if you know what I mean...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back