Welcome to PatsFans.com

2006-2007 Season for ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster and Schedule for the XBOX

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by maxhagen, Aug 10, 2006.

1. maxhagen

maxhagen Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here is the GameSave for the 2006-2007 NFL Season schedule and Rosters for ESPN NFL2K5 for the XBOX.

http://rapidshare.de/files/28937562/2006-07NFLk5Season.zip.html

Follow these instructions if you want to load them in your XBOX.

This is the GameSave with the 2006-2005 Roster and Schedule for ESPN NFL2K5 for the XBOX.

To be able to use this you need:

1. Xbox (modded or unmodded)
    2. Action Replay for the Xbox (unmodded Xbox)
    3. Filezilla or other FTP Client (modded Xbox)
    4. ESPN NFL2K5 for the Xbox ($1.99~$3.99 on EBgames)
    5. Winzip to uncompress the gamesave (modded xbox)
    6. GameSave (Included with this)

How to install the gamesave on the Xbox (modded)

. Install Winzip if you dont have it installed on your computer.
    . Search where you downloaded the GameSave and double-click it to open with Winzip.
    . Use extract on Winzip to uncompress file. It will ask you were to save the uncompressed folder.
    . Make sure you know where you have a folder called UDATA. Inside there is another folder named 53450030.
    . Access your Xbox with your FTP client using the IP address shown in either Evox, Avalaunch or another dashboard.
    . Browse to your E: drive on your Xbox to the UDATA folder and open it.
    . Copy the 53450030 folder inside the UDATA folder in the Xbox. Make sure youre not copying it into another folder inside the UDATA Folder.
    . Close the FTP client and restart the Xbox. Run the game and go to the Options, Load/Save, Load, Yes, 2006sched, Ok.
    . Play the Game... and Enjoy ;)

How to install the gamesave on the xbox (unmodded)

. This 2006-07NFLk5Season.zip contains 2 files. These instructions and UDATA.zip.
    . Unzip this file but keep UDATA.zip compressed since Action Replay uses zipped files.
    . Purchase Action Replay and follow the instructions on how to load a gamesave.
    . Enjoy ;)

These instructions are included in the 2006-07NFLk5Season.zip so you dont need to track down the thread in the forum... ;)

P.S. For our Troll friends... this is the schedule for all teams, with all updated rosters for all teams as of last month as
    good as I know.

I didnt do the manual work on the rosters but its been good so far. Blame me for the Schedule stuff thou ;)

This is a great game, much better than Madden and is not fair just to let it die...

By Maxhagen

GO PATS!!!

2. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Doesn't FlyingFinn's editor already offer support for the new schedule?

3. maxhagen

maxhagen Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yep... It was done with it... I tried for a long time looking for a GameSave for it. I just wanted to make sure people knew about it. Im not taking any credit for it. I just found out about it and wanted to "spread the love" if you know what I mean...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2006