PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drafting RB with SF pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which RB would you want here? We should be able to find a #1 RB at that spot. Find a solid RB will be the best way to keep Brady clean and prolong his career.

I like Derrius Guice out of LSU. Runs hard and loves to lower the shoulder.

Sony Michel would exploit holes. Defenses wouldnt be able to just focus on Gronk and Cooks with this guy on the field.
I like Michel as a potential replacement for Lewis.

Which RB would you want here? We should be able to find a #1 RB at that spot. Find a solid RB will be the best way to keep Brady clean and prolong his career.

I like Derrius Guice out of LSU. Runs hard and loves to lower the shoulder.

Sony Michel would exploit holes. Defenses wouldnt be able to just focus on Gronk and Cooks with this guy on the field.
Why?? RB is not a need or a priority. This draft needs to be defense and O line heavy.

Why?? RB is not a need or a priority. This draft needs to be defense and O line heavy.
RB is a need if Burkhead and Lewis walk.
Defense is the bigger need but still need to replace these guys. And how well we replace them will have a big impact on this team. In theory it should be easier to fill the RB needs but it can't be ignored and will take some cap space or draft capital.

This depends upon so many factors that it’s imposdible to say what they should do. There should be good value at RB though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back