PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Draft) Will Anderson Jr.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
One can only dream to get him. He is pretty much Micah Parsons 2.0. Put him in the right team and he will thrive in this league like Parsons.

I think the game is evolving and we will see similar player statures playing this role. They can literally lineup anywhere on the field from rushing to coverage and keeping up with most tight ends.

One can only dream to get him. He is pretty much Micah Parsons 2.0. Put him in the right team and he will thrive in this league like Parsons.

I think the game is evolving and we will see similar player statures playing this role. They can literally lineup anywhere on the field from rushing to coverage and keeping up with most tight ends.
Why yes, the best player in the draft is indeed quite good. Astute.

If Jalen Carter drops below #5, would BB dare???

If Jalen Carter drops below #5, would BB dare???
They can probably get to pick 8 for pick 14, next year’s first, and miscellaneous filler picks. Any higher than that and you’re talking two firsts and a second, two firsts and two seconds, three firsts, etc. Probably not realistic for anything other than a star QB prospect.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back