PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Linebackers Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrayzeeNepFan1

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I want to see at least 3 new starting quality Linebackers brought in this draft either thru the draft or free agency.

I love that we pick ahead of the jets but mangina the traiting piece of dirt will more likely trade up or make Bill thinks he's gonna trade up to get our guy.

I have to seriously believe we go rush end in the first round unless we bring in adalius thomas which cause of his age I see Bellichick taking a pass on.

If we bring him in I see that As BB only wanting to win now as opposed to having a long eye towards the future here in New England.

You may laugh but you can look at the talent he has which can not be denied if he is 26 we don't even have a discussion should we bring him in as much as a versatile physical beast of a athlete he is he is once again 30 and will decline in talent sooner rather than later!

With that train of thought we let the niners sign Adalius to ridiclous money he may get close to Seymour money and we will not jump in that pool with Wilfork and Warren needing to be locked up for contunuity.

So hear me out unless Merriweather or Nelson is a stand out probowler team player difference maker. We must go Linebacker twice Jarvis Moss and Victor Abiamiri hope i'm spelling that right would make our defense a force in the linebacker department for years then trade back up in the draft and take merriweather. If he is still available if not, i'm high on rouse, weddle, and gattis.

Round 4 we draft a prospect at inside linebacker where a hb blades or some other talent might drop to soldify the spot.

Thoughts, comments?

I want to see at least 3 new starting quality Linebackers brought in this draft either thru the draft or free agency.

I love that we pick ahead of the jets but mangina the traiting piece of dirt will more likely trade up or make Bill thinks he's gonna trade up to get our guy.

I have to seriously believe we go rush end in the first round unless we bring in adalius thomas which cause of his age I see Bellichick taking a pass on.

If we bring him in I see that As BB only wanting to win now as opposed to having a long eye towards the future here in New England.

You may laugh but you can look at the talent he has which can not be denied if he is 26 we don't even have a discussion should we bring him in as much as a versatile physical beast of a athlete he is he is once again 30 and will decline in talent sooner rather than later!

With that train of thought we let the niners sign Adalius to ridiclous money he may get close to Seymour money and we will not jump in that pool with Wilfork and Warren needing to be locked up for contunuity.

So hear me out unless Merriweather or Nelson is a stand out probowler team player difference maker. We must go Linebacker twice Jarvis Moss and Victor Abiamiri hope i'm spelling that right would make our defense a force in the linebacker department for years then trade back up in the draft and take merriweather. If he is still available if not, i'm high on rouse, weddle, and gattis.

Round 4 we draft a prospect at inside linebacker where a hb blades or some other talent might drop to soldify the spot.

Thoughts, comments?

You seem to put the secondary on a different pedestal than the LB's. Do the LB's need to be standout probowler difference makers too? How are we sure Moss and Abiamiri are blue chip can't miss prospects?

I would like to see 2 new LB's next year and 2 new DB's next year.
Those are the 2 biggest weakness's on our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore