PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dowling Injury Woes Continue, Fletcher Remains Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty shocking how many different injuries he has sustained...his start to his career does not look very promising.

He's gonna be Larry Holmes status his third year in the league.

*ROFLMAO* he missed 17 games, over a 8 year period. That includes his time in High School..

And he didn't have that many injuries over that time.. Checking facts instead of parroting people works wonders.

Now, that is not to say that Dowling is going to turn into some kind of Iron Man, but people weren't b!tching like this when Gronkowski was drafted in the 2nd round. And Gronkowski's injury was more severe than ANY of Dowlings..

And yet Gronk has managed to find his way onto the field. I hope Dowling gets healthy some day. Seems like there's loads of upside.

By the way, you need to update your math on his games missed. That number will now be 27 over 8 years, not counting any playoff games we have this year of course.

Last edited:
That conversation right there was about the draft in general, not CBs.

What that thread of the conversation was about.

Over the past 4 years the Pats have drafted 6 DB's, and only one is playing in Sundays game. It might be a good idea if Bill took a vacation for the 2012 draft and let someone else do it.

That's not the draft in general, sorry.

Boo-hoo. Find me a team that has every draft pick from the last four years on their roster.

Good luck.

Find me another team that has only hit on one out of six on the same position

Last edited:
Find me another team that has only hit on one out of six on the same position

Detroit Lions 2001-2007, 2007 being the only one when they hit on Calvin Johnson, who was can't miss at #2 overall.

Your turn. Believe me, I'm waiting.

Detroit Lions 2001-2007, 2007 being the only one when they hit on Calvin Johnson, who was can't miss at #2 overall.

Your turn. Believe me, I'm waiting.

Wrong again, Williams was more productive for them than any of the other five CB's the Pats have taken.

Better yet, the Lions have hit one out of eight from 2000-2010.

Scotty Anderson(who?) Charles Rodgers(who?) David Kircus(5th receiver his entire career) Roy Williams(lol, one good year, horrible in Chicago now.) Mike Williams(somewhat of a revitiization after being out of the league for two years) Megatron(Best in the league, can't miss prospect.) Kenneth Moore(who?) and Derrick Williams(lasted one season, now an FA)

Wrong again, Williams was more productive for them than any of the other five CB's the Pats have taken.

Are you out of your mind? Mike Williams was out of the NFL for two seasons. 751 yards and 2 TDs is more productive than what Wilhite is doing in Denver on spot duty? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop posting, they get stupider and stupider.

EDIT: BTW, I'm still waiting. Give me a team that has every draft pick on their roster the last four years.

Last edited:
Damn, unfortunate he got banned. Unintentional humor at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes