PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't you dare sell your tickets to Broncos Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanBruschi54

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Its not loud enough as it is in Gillette. Don't let these Denver players feed off of the excitement of fans who shouldn't be there to begin with. Guys like Dawkins will hype up fellow fans and teammates if he can't go.

I'd rather see mannequins in our home seats then broncos fans!

I'd rather see mannequins in our home seats then broncos fans!

actually we have enough mannequins as is in the red seats

no more mannequins. lets rock the place like schafer stadium days :rocker:

Last edited:
I wonder how many Broncos fans (outside the few who must live in the area) will actually come to the game. That's a pretty expensive trip on short notice.

I wonder how many Broncos fans (outside the few who must live in the area) will actually come to the game. That's a pretty expensive trip on short notice.

Twitter

@darrenrovell
darren rovell
Only 1% of tickets sold on NFL Ticket Exchange for Broncos @ Patriots game were bought by Colorado residents.

It's a long way to come to be expensively disappointed. (Which, incidentally, was how I felt four years ago in Phoenix, Ariz. :mad:)

@darrenrovell
darren rovell
Only 1% of tickets sold on NFL Ticket Exchange for Broncos @ Patriots game were bought by Colorado residents.

Does he make this stuff up? Only Patriots season ticket waitlist members can buy tickets from the NFL(Patriots) Ticket Exchange.

This thread reminds me of the moronic thread last week asking people not to sell thier tickets to Steeler fans days before the Steelers/Broncos game was even played :mad:

Thanks to the pats fan that sold me my tickets :)

You're welcome! We want a few Denver fans to witness the massacre of Bronco's...it's gonna be a bloody mess. Don't bring any children...

You're welcome! We want a few Denver fans to witness the massacre of Bronco's...it's gonna be a bloody mess. Don't bring any children...

just dont shoot me with ur muskets if we win :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore