PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dont look past the bills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Super Bowl smack. Impressive. I mean you guys did win a Super Bowl before I was born. Man that really hit hard.

Don't worry, WaterBoy didn't see it either. THe only playoff action he's seen with the hapless Fins is a playoff loss to a Patriots team coached by Pete 'The Poodle" Carroll.

Anyways, I will enjoy watching a team that worst case scenario will be 5-5 and still be in the playoff hunt. Enjoy the #1 overall because I'm sure the Fins' masterminds won't screw it up. :( I hear there's a gunner on special teams that maybe in 3 years could make it to 3rd string corner. Of course, you guys may trade the pick for an injured, old QB. :bricks:

Fins have Glenn (sic) Beck at QB. You know the 27 year old rookie QB who may qualify for social security before he ever starts. Tells you something when you're 0 and infinity and you still don't play the rook.

Good luck to the Bills... starting Monday.

Last edited:
Wow, Super Bowl smack. Impressive. I mean you guys did win a Super Bowl before I was born. Man that really hit hard.

Anyways, I will enjoy watching a team that worst case scenario will be 5-5 and still be in the playoff hunt. Enjoy the #1 overall because I'm sure the Fins' masterminds won't screw it up. :( I hear there's a gunner on special teams that maybe in 3 years could make it to 3rd string corner. Of course, you guys may trade the pick for an injured, old QB. :bricks:

Hey, you started the smack, don't be upset that mine was better.

You're just ANOTHER mainstream ESPN watching unknowledgable fan who hasn't got a clue. Great analysis on Ted Ginn, my guess is you haven't even watched him play except for against you guys when the refs robbed him of that return TD. Nice attempt on trying to tackle him though.

As for our first pick, Glenn Dorsey, he'll be shutting down Marshawn Lynch for years.

Fins have Glenn (sic) Beck at QB. You know the 27 year old rookie QB who may qualify for social security before he ever starts. Tells you something when you're 0 and infinity and you still don't play the rook.

Good luck to the Bills... starting Monday.

Wow, you're lack of football knowledge really bled through on this post.

Glenn Beck? You just lost the one stand of credibilty you had by missing his first name.

Also, I think I may have been alive in 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, and 1997 when the Fins went to the playoffs, but I could be wrong.:confused:

ya your wrong.youve never been right about anything a day in your life you racist lying welshing charity and bet stiffing piece of sh-t

So I wasn't alive in 2001? Damn, just 6 years old, I'm the smartest 6 year old I know.

NE was beating the Dolphins, what, 42-7 at halftime before they called off the dogs? That game could have been 70 to whatever. And the Bills beat 'em by 3? Wow. Im feelin' the upset talk. Good luck, Bills fans.

Come on guys , cant a fan dream ? He has every right to dream. Dream on buddy ! My worry is that i hope Coach BB doesnt pull out Brady with a whole quarter to play coz i really want Tommy to throw 6 in this one. Heres to an injury free game on both sides. Peace.

img0002.jpg

Wow, you're lack of football knowledge really bled through on this post.

Glenn Beck? You just lost the one stand of credibilty you had by missing his first name.

:confused:

WaterBoy, I know you're an ignorant 'victim' of public education attempting to take easy courses at some 3rd rate 'college' but if you look at my post you'll notice the (sic) after Glenn. Do some research, learn something beyond 8th grade English and you'll find the meaning of the Latin phrase oft used in English and how it makes you yet again look like the utter fool that you will forever be. I baited a trap for you. You took the bait like the guppy you are.

Casting my pearls before swine...

Last edited:
WaterBoy, I know you're an ignorant 'victim' of public education attempting to take easy courses at some 3rd rate 'college' but if you look at my post you'll notice the (sic) after Glenn. Do some research, learn something beyond 8th grade English and you'll find the meaning of the Latin phrase oft used in English and how it makes you yet again look like the utter fool that you will forever be. I baited a trap for you. You took the bait like the guppy you are.

Casting my pearls before swine...
He could never quite comprehend the phrase, "Children should be seen, not heard."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft