PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dont let the door hit you on the way out AV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyeMan

Rookie
Reaction score
It was tough seeing Willie McGinn go to the Browns - but at least it was justified becuase of the Romeo connection.

It wasn't great to see Givens go to the Titans - but at least we all could say that he deserves every $$ he gets out of them for being a 7th round pick that worked his ass off and didn't make a lot of money in his first several years.

But, Adam going to the Colts is sickening. He has been one of the highest paid kickers in the NFL with the Pats, and was a local icon with all of the endorsements he had going locally.

What a kick in the nut sack...thanks Adam.

RyeMan said:
It was tough seeing Willie McGinn go to the Browns - but at least it was justified becuase of the Romeo connection.

It wasn't great to see Givens go to the Titans - but at least we all could say that he deserves every $$ he gets out of them for being a 7th round pick that worked his ass off and didn't make a lot of money in his first several years.

But, Adam going to the Colts is sickening. He has been one of the highest paid kickers in the NFL with the Pats, and was a local icon with all of the endorsements he had going locally.

sounds about right.

My thoughts exactly.

RyeMan said:

Yup!

Exactly.

The Pats have paid Adam, and paid him well!

Thanks Adam!

I truly hope you come to regret this day once you retire!

well put

RyeMan said:

well said.....

Short of injury I wish him all the worst.

And I LOVED him.

He broke my heart, the bastard.

presenting the newest hated traitor of New England sports history.... not roger, not wade, #4 in your program, but #10000 in our hearts... the POS adam V... hope you never win a game again... fans who remember his great kicks should also remember we won a couple of those games DESPITE his easy misses.

Last edited:
hope the contract makes up for the loss of endorsements.. dumb@ass... there go the truck sales.. lol...

PatsWorldChamps said:
presenting the newest hated traitor of New England sports history.... not roger, not wade, #4 in your program, but #10000 in our hearts... the POS adam V... hope you never win a game again... fans who remember his great kicks should also remember we won a couple of those games DESPITE his easy misses.
You were just complaining how it was BB and Piolis fault for all of this...

Patjew said:
Short of injury I wish him all the worst.

And I LOVED him.

He broke my heart, the bastard.

In the immortal words of Mr. Corleone:

"It was you, Fredo. I know it was you. You broke my heart. You broke my heart."

What a big FU this is to the Patriots and the fans. I will hold back some of my comments not knowing the difference between the contract that the Colts gave him and what the Patriots offered him. All I know is my company paid Adam 10k for an appearence at a company event. He was there for all of about 6hrs. I am sure he was doing alot of these appearences. I don't think my company will be requesting his presence anytime soon. :mad:

He is just a phuckin kicker people...

His regular stats were NOT that good.

So what????

You mean to tell me that he is the only one????

Get a grip.

Bottom line...he isn't worth the money that he was asking.

Kickers shouldn't have to win the game for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News