PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins WR Brian Hartline "We have the best receiving corps in the AFC East

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Hartline's point is even up for debate.

I think Amendola might be my favorite on both teams, but if I could trade New England's receivers straight up for Miami's right now...

Wallace is a one trick pony, he was never the best receiver on the Steelers, Antonio Brown was much better IMO

Wallace had almost 100 fewer receiving yards and 10 less receptions than Brandon Lloyd last year, and 17 fewer first downs.

Wallace is a one trick pony, he was never the best receiver on the Steelers, Antonio Brown was much better IMO

An obvious fact lost on Brian Hartline and a materially significant portion of patsfans.com.

Atleast the Mike Wallace overrating makes the Clay Matthews overrating look reasonable.

Rapistburger has some truly horrid games last year, I wouldn't blame Wallace's down season on his poor play, I'd blame it on poor QB play.

Even Fitzgerald had a poor year because of bad QB play.

I went to NFL.com to see Brian Hartline's career playoff stats..........

:D :D :D

Rapistburger has some truly horrid games last year, I wouldn't blame Wallace's down season on his poor play, I'd blame it on poor QB play.

Even Fitzgerald had a poor year because of bad QB play.

Wallace actually produced a disappearing act to not relavent in 2011.

He's fortunate that people only judge him by what they believe....not by his actual play.

Probably better off saying nothing.

Better to remain silent and be thought ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.....or however Mark Twain worded that.

Ignorant doesn't mean the same thing as foolish. Ignorant isn't a negative word. It is a neutral word.

Ignorant doesn't mean the same thing as foolish. Ignorant isn't a negative word. It is a neutral word.

In my post I made it clear that I did not know the exact quote, thus no inference should be made that I was equating foolish with ignorant. The amount of money I have wasted on higher education in English/Linguistics should be criminal. At least that's what my parents would say.:) So, yes, I am aware that the words are quite different.

Were I to accept that ignorant isn't a negative word (I could probably debate that conention), I still stand by my mangled quote.

When one is ignorant about a topic, he would be best advised to keep his mouth closed lest he be proven to be ignorant. To advertise one's ignorance would be foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call