PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins Want Brees Badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe SD let this guy out on the open market. I'm hoping Brees goes to N.O., I'm not too excited about the Dolphins getting him.

dhamz said:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2006/03/11/0311brees.html

Have to wonder if this works with professionals. It works wonders for college kids and I'm sure Saban was drawing on that experience.

I've got a feeling that a guy who is considering the Saints like Brees is going to decide based on the bottom line, not on recruiting tactics.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/14064242.htm

The Miami Herald indicated that New Orlean has the higher offer for Brees.

Saban is also after Culpepper.

Either Culpepper or Brees will be an upgrade from last season.

Let's Go Saints! I too don't want to see Brees in Miami. Plus if they sign Givens, wow that would be a tough team.

Looks good for Saban then...not sure why anyone would want to play for the Saints right now.

I think the title could've used some nice alliteration. Something like, "Dolphins Desperately Desire Drew."

Gotta love it. An AFC East rival in hot pursuit of one QB who can't run (major knee surgery) and another who can't throw (major shoulder surgery).

I sure hope you're right about Brees not being able to throw. I really think he's going to come back strong and I hope it's with the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST