PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Bill want to get fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, imagine if there was something creepy like that. And at the end of the tape a clip of Belichick singing into a hairbrush. To be a fly on the wall when Roger Goodell watches that...

Its not like this is the seventies with those giant VHS cassettes. What if the cameraman palmed the real memory stick and substituted one with just what you're talking about on it?

It would explain why he didn't eat his Cyanide pill anyway.

What's wrong with you buddy? Can't you at least allow the Patriots and Belichick the honor of our complete support until these accusations are finalized? I think they have AT LEAST earned that much, don't you?

Why are you speculating on something which zero facts are known. And even worse, why are you speculating with the attitude that you're not even a Patriots fan?

WAIT UNTIL WE KNOW THE FACTS!

Ummmmm, I'd prefer NOT to fire coach before we know what going ON. :rocker:

Kraft has spoken............ and without saying so, he said this is all BS. I beleive him.

"No."

Thanks for asking but if BB wants out of his contract, I'm sure all he has to do is ask.

Bill's the man....
so glad we have him!

Its us against the rest of this pathetic country.
We should sperate NE from the rest of this ******ed nation.

Fah King Beautiful!!!! Way to represent the class of all Patriots fans.

I heard about your post and had to come and see it for myself.

The whole world should bow to your cheating greatness. Rock on ******.

Fah King Beautiful!!!! Way to represent the class of all Patriots fans.

I heard about your post and had to come and see it for myself.

The whole world should bow to your cheating greatness. Rock on ******.
You guys are so obsessed with class... how classy is trolling on other teams' messageboards again?

We, along with other teams, have stolen signals, and I bet we'll continue to steal signals. But more importantly, we'll kick your ass every time we play... you can take consolation in whatever form works.

So we've found out that our coach really, REALLY doesn't like losing.

I don't see how this is an ethical problem, sorry.

This. Is. Part. Of. The. Game.

If he didn't want the job any longer, ummmm, how could he get out of it????

Hmmmm

Maybe he would have quit!

Lol, that's your theory? How about... maybe Belichick killed someone and now he's trying to draw attention toward something else, so he engineered this scandal?

LOLOLOLOLOL. Well done.

I don't think Belichick is doing anything different than he has ever done. The only difference is that the boarder war between the Pats and Jets are as heated as ever and, as Tom Casale and Andy Hart said on Michael Felger's radio show, the Pats are not well liked in the league. Teams are probably more likely to report the Pats just like they are more likely to spread rumors about the Pats like the Pats are going to cut Randy Moss.
I was reluctant to post on this thread, as I didn't want to lend any further credibility to the most ridiculous post of the past two days.

However, I agree with Rob's post, and ask what you think the possibility of every home team doing with impunity what the Pats allegedly did as visitors, since the home teams run the security details at their home stadiums.

So, what are the chances at this very moment that the Jets have video of Patriots' signals from Sunday's game? What are the chances that other home teams routinely do this and have done this in the past because they can't get caught? This has become one of the most childish pissing contests that has some members of other teams spouting holier-than-thou statements and journalists writing allegations finding guilt and excoriating Belichick on any perceived indiscretion from the past before any facts are presented.

This post is not intended to defend a practice that goes against the rules, it's a response to the hysteria that others have exhibited in obvious frustration about the success of the Patriots. This has become Belichick's and the Patriots' real-life version of The Stranger.

Do you really think the Pats are the only ones doing this? Also, do you really think the Pats are dumb enough to be so blatant about it? This is another psychological ploy to have some fun with Mangini. Its no big deal.
Yeah... sure... it's a psychological ploy that's going to cost NE some draft picks... good call.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back