PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you have faith in Jacoby Brissett winning us at least one of the next 2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget how poorly played and messy Thursday night games are.

Josh and bb will do what they can to limit jacobys exposure. We might see Blount carry it 35 times. We might see only screens. We might have both TEs blocking every play.

I don't know if we win, but it will be a grind for Houston. They will have to earn it. Then, you have ten days to prepare for Rex's last game as a head coach, and maybe have jimmy back.

I am not ruling out 4-0, but it won't come easy. If we are, just give BB coach of the year now.

BB should have needed to put on an addition to store the COTY trophies that he was robbed of.

Like death and taxes, if they go 4-0 and finish w 13-14 wins he still won't win it.

I absolutely have faith in the kid, based on:
1) seeing him play
2) the mere decision that he was taken by NE
3) comes recommended
4) our coaching staff's ability to game plan week to week
5) the fact that he is a bit of an unknown (i choose to believe this is a positive).

The game plan will be tailored to JB's strengths and On Thursday we will compete. I for one am gonna give the kid a chance and am looking forward to watching him play on Thursday.

The coaches will have him as ready as can be.

I am more worried about the defenses psyche. Jimmy was not on the field for those 24 comeback points. They better tighten up or good teams will have their way with us.

JB?....he'll be ready...
He won't be spectacular but he'll play well

Denver won a Super Bowl with a carcass at QB.
We go 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick