PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do the Ravens scare you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but we must respect them. They are a good team that can not afford to lose.

Also they are well coached and chuck it up a lot which tends to work well vs our D.

Scared? No. could they win? Sure. The Ravens really haven't beaten anyone unless you consider the Steelers or Miami good. And I am not sure I do. They lost to the Raiders, Cowboys, and Giants.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
And let me guess, u think 4/16 on third downs will win Vs good teams, especially now that amendola is done?
You and your negative crew can be as pessimistic as you want. I dont think the Pats were world beaters today and they have injury issues.

But the point is there is a big difference with concern and legit criticism and outright constantly complaining and *****ing and "woe is us" crap.

Not sure why people get so worried and upset over a ****ing football team.

And let me guess, u think 4/16 on third downs will win Vs good teams, especially now that amendola is done?
What makes you think they'll go 4/16 on third downs? Brady's at the top of the league converting on 3rd down. You base it off 1 off game?

What makes you think they'll go 4/16 on third downs? Brady's at the top of the league converting on 3rd down. You base it off 1 off game?
I base it off what I saw today at home against a terrible team...brady had a season low ypa today....and therefore was garbage on third down and had way too many stalled drives against an awful team....

Joe FLACCO has a history of coming in and lighting up this team. He scares me.

Nope. If we don't shoot ourselves into our feet and spot them 2+ turnovers we will win this game.

I base it off what I saw today at home against a terrible team...brady had a season low ypa today....and therefore was garbage on third down and had way too many stalled drives against an awful team....
Brady was garbage?
You are an idiot.

So now you expect that because of 1 off game? Silly

Fun fact: The Ravens are 1-4 against teams with 4 or fewer losses going into this week. Their first win against a team in this category is the Dolphins. They lost to the Cowboys, Giants, Raiders, and Redskins.

So they'll be playing a great defense missing their 2 of their top 5 offensive threats and Pats will steamroll baltimore?

So they'll be playing a great defense missing their 2 of their top 5 offensive threats and Pats will steamroll baltimore?
Who said they will steamroll them?

You truly are an idiot.

The Rams have a horrible offense. Their defense is pretty good. They suck because they can't score points, not because their defense allows a lot of points. In seven games this season, their opponent scored 17 or less points.

Fun fact: The Ravens are 1-4 against teams with 4 or fewer losses going into this week. Their first win against a team in this category is the Dolphins. They lost to the Cowboys, Giants, Raiders, and Redskins.

They seemed to always match up well against us. This offense will need to find a way to substain drives and score tds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back