PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do the Ravens scare you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pats getting 7 seems too much. But you think it will be within a TD?

Seems like Vegas got it right according to you.
Sorry should clarify that most of them are saying 7.5. I think it'll be less than a touchdown.

This would be real nice Game for Dion Lewis to Breakout he hasn't had one of those games yet. He has Three games under his belt now and against a Defense like the Ravens his timing would be perfect. Dion Lewis have not lost a Game yet in a Patriots uni.:cool:

Yeah I agree the less we see of CB Justin Coleman the better don't like him matched against any of their WR's it could be a long night on Defense.:oops:

Scared? Nervous? Worse that can happen is the Pats lose. We've seen that happen every now and again. Injuries? Could happen vs. any opponent.

I'm looking forward to the game. The Pats have had only 1 or 2 decent opponents all season. Maybe just 1. Can't just play the likes of the 49ers, Rams and Jets all the time. Let's see the stuff that the legend was built on.

Onward!

Yeah I agree the less we see of CB Justin Coleman the better don't like him matched against any of their WR's it could be a long night on Defense.:oops:
Yea Coleman has been banished.

I still think they should have kept Daryl Roberts or LeBlanc over him

Daryl Roberts looked decent against us for the Jets.

Thread of course is page 1 material on Ravens message boards. Thanks a lot Tbs, ****head! Oooh we're so scared of Joe Flacco chucking up uncatchable balls and getting a 59 yard PI penalty for it.

That wasn't sarcasm. I'm actually scared of Joe Flacco chucking up uncatchable balls and getting a 59 yard PI penalty for it.

I'd like to see that pass rush we just saw on Sunday. Granted you can't rush Flacco like you rush a rookie, but still... I love how physical they played this past Sunday. Haven't seen our defense fired up like that in a very long time.

I'd like to see that pass rush we just saw on Sunday. Granted you can't rush Flacco like you rush a rookie, but still... I love how physical they played this past Sunday. Haven't seen our defense fired up like that in a very long time.

Because Flacco is a pocket passer (as opposed to a scrambler) and because their running game is very average, I think you will see more up-the-field charging from the NEP D. With that said, BALs o-line played real well vs MIA only allowing 2 QB hits and zero sacks.

I think of Bohemian Rhapsody

175587071ada11e660d340bf08c6465a.jpg

grant_g_lewis_cr_6401.jpg

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody I've got to go

I have to say, by far the dumbest thing I see from Donkeys, Ratbirds, and Dolts fans is them complaining they're always playing in Foxborough. You know they're idiots because non of their fellow fans will correct the complaining fans. Any knowledgeable fan knows there's a formula that can predict the games played home/away however far in the future you want to look.

If Ratbirds fans are so butthurt about playing in Foxborough, they need to complain to Harbaby and ***** about their players not winning their division to keep up with the Patriots so they can go 3 home/3 away constantly. But I guess their fans take after Coach Harbaby in being little whiney *****es.

Dolts fans is them complaining they're always playing in Foxborough. .

My comment is off topic but it used to be years ago that Miami played in NE in December or late in the season, now that the NFL has switched it up, Miami at NE in the summer/fall and away late the advantage regarding weather is now for Miami. How did that happen #goodellsucks

Scared? Nervous? Worse that can happen is the Pats lose. We've seen that happen every now and again. Injuries? Could happen vs. any opponent.

I'm looking forward to the game. The Pats have had only 1 or 2 decent opponents all season. Maybe just 1. Can't just play the likes of the 49ers, Rams and Jets all the time. Let's see the stuff that the legend was built on.

Onward!

This I like. The fun comes from beating good opponents and good games. I'll take every win and don't care about style points and PFF Points, but the close games against good teams or division rivals are always fun. The Patriots face tough defenses the rest of the way and that will give us a really good idea of how this team will fare in the playoffs,

Last edited:
My comment is off topic but it used to be years ago that Miami played in NE in December or late in the season, now that the NFL has switched it up, Miami at NE in the summer/fall and away late the advantage regarding weather is now for Miami. How did that happen #goodellsucks
It's gone back and forth over the decades. It's been difficult for both teams to play well on the other's field, regardless of the time of year. Pats used to go down early and spend the week in Key Biscayne I think, to prepare.

I think of Bohemian Rhapsody

175587071ada11e660d340bf08c6465a.jpg

grant_g_lewis_cr_6401.jpg

Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Photos just made me hungry, angry and then nauseated

I have huge, perhaps irrational concern about Dennis Pita, ... Guys like him - Owen Daniels, Heath Miller, Scott Chandler on buff, seem to always come up w huge or important plays Vs pats... I said same thing to a Denver fan pal of mine r.e. Owen Daniels prior to afc title game... He caught 2 tds:mad::mad:

^ sometimes I fail at being funny.

Sorry about that.

Wait? It's late, so forgive me, but are you suggesting that it's harder for us to go down to MIA in January than it would be earlier in the season? I realize that it's better for MIA to come here later, but if that means that we can avoid that stifling heat in Sept/Oct, I'll certainly take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back