PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Rivals faceoff. Phins vs. Bills -- Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella*chick said:
Favre threw a TD pass.

Have the Raiders scored yet? Will they ever score? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yup Walter put together a nice drive towards the end of the half and they kicked a field goal.

desi-patsfan said:
Wait, the packers scored. How did that happen. Did they finally bring in Rodgers?

The Saints gave them the ball twice in the red zone, actually one may have been at the 30, but you get the point. Still they're +3 in turnovers and LOSING at the half, awful team.

That was a really nice runback...I thought he was going to break it wide open.

There really is no excuse for Miami to lose this game. They had an extra 3 days to prepare. They are playing at home in September. The Bills are on the road for the second straight week.

Bella*chick said:
Favre threw a TD pass.

Have the Raiders scored yet? Will they ever score? Inquiring minds want to know.
Ravens D isn't as tough as the Chargers - OakJoke has 3 points.

Big return by the Bills. Then a good run up the middle. he he...

Chris Simms truly is the poor man's Jake Plummer. Except I think Peter King has an even bigger woody for Simms than Jake the Snake. What a bum.

zippo59 said:
Big return by the Bills. Then a good run up the middle. he he...

I know....now McGahee seems to be doing whatever he wants to them.

Nice way to trust Losman's passing decisions.

Does he go for it this week?

Richter said:
Chris Simms truly is the poor man's Jake Plummer. Except I think Peter King has an even bigger woody for Simms than Jake the Snake. What a bum.

That man would have to be broke. Plummer is awful, so if Simms is less than that then uh oh....

Breer is blogging and reports Vrable working on his goal line pass routes...:)

I'm really glad we only have to play the Bills once more this season. Even though I think the Patriots are the better team, they can definitely run the ball and play tough defense. I'll be happy to get out of our next game against them with a win and no major injuries.

Also, not to keep harping on Tampa Bay, but Chris Simms can go to hell, and take Michael Clayton with him. Should have drafted Galloway from that team instead.

Box_O_Rocks said:

Yeah, you know, I don't get it. If EVER they could have scored on a play-action, that was the time. But instead they kept running the ball until the Dolphins clued in.

Has anyone seen aquaboy4ever or feelthepain? Didn't think so.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Yeah really--at some point, The Bills have to let the kid sling it. a TD there could have put this one away.

Richter said:
I'm really glad we only have to play the Bills once more this season. Even though I think the Patriots are the better team, they can definitely run the ball and play tough defense. I'll be happy to get out of our next game against them with a win and no major injuries.QUOTE]

Their biggest weakness is run defense. It's not killing them this game because I don't think the Dolphins have a good run game, plus they are playing from behind.

Last edited:
FSUPatsFan said:
Has anyone seen aquaboy4ever or feelthepain? Didn't think so.

Not tonight.

Probably show their faces when we play em. Thats if they have a win by then

NM

Bella*chick said:
Yeah, it was a very good decision for my husband to insist on a laptop with a wireless connection.
Picture in Picture on my Dell widescreen LCD monitor, even better. The game in HD, right next to the forum. :D

zippo59 said:
Richter said:
I'm really glad we only have to play the Bills once more this season. Even though I think the Patriots are the better team, they can definitely run the ball and play tough defense. I'll be happy to get out of our next game against them with a win and no major injuries.QUOTE]

Their biggest weakness is run defense. It's not killing them this game because I don't think the Dolphins have a good run game, plus they are plaing from behind.

The Doofins offensive line is atrocious. I wasn't sure coming into the season if it was the worst in the league, or the Cowboys or Raiders were worse. But Miami is clearly neck and neck, and in the lead in my mind, for the dubious distinction with Oakland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes