PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Rivals faceoff. Phins vs. Bills -- Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing from this game, it really shows how well the Pats recoverd in the 2nd half of our first game.

Per Reiss .....

Bruschi's cast
ILB Tedy Bruschi, as expected, is wearing a protective cast over his right wrist/thumb. The cast is black and is being worn over a glove.

huh, our fantasy team may have some life in it after all.

come on buffalo..dont lose it now...

Yeh, Chambers made Daunte look, um, only pathetic.

Buffalo got what they wanted in Whitner, despite all the pundits laughter.

Funky release...lol

Ted Washington is playing like he's in Oakjoke, I wonder what Romeo would offer in trade for Sullivan...:eek:

Flensed Fish, deep fried in Culpepper sauce.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Ted Washington is playing like he's in Oakjoke, I wonder what Romeo would offer in trade for Sullivan...:eek:

There's a reason the Patriots didn't retain him (and I don't mean Felger reporting a deal before he signed with Oakland).

Box_O_Rocks said:
Buffalo got what they wanted in Whitner, despite all the pundits laughter.

He's looked pretty good to me today.

alright, now lets move on to the main event! :) LETS GO PATS!!!

Brownfan80 said:
He's looked pretty good to me today.

Agreed. And he looked pretty good last week. Buffalo might actually know what they are doing:eek: .

The supposed AFC/NFC Superbowl representitives, and potential league champions, Miami and Carolina, looking like they're headed for 0-4 in the first two weeks combined. I love it, the media are such idiots.

What an enjoyable prelude! Thank you, trolls, for making me care less about this game.

Willie looks very unhappy sitting on the bench as the Bengals are shellacking the Browns.

I have to give props to the Bills. Flying under the radar they have started off strong. Looks like their coach is finally the one they may have been looking for.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Willie looks very unhappy sitting on the bench as the Bengals are shellacking the Browns.

I hate to say it, but as a fan I'm glad he's weeping away his money there in Brownsville. He could have and SHOULD have taken less to stay on our competative Tom Brady led team. He gets what he bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes