PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Rivals faceoff. Phins vs. Bills -- Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Fish! Nice PI.

I just took Buffalo getting 4.5 points for the 2nd half. What a beautifull PI call. And TD as I was typing wooohoooo.

Yanno... the bills aren't half as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

Nice TD pass play by the Bills (with a serious assist from Will Allen).

Brownfan80 said:
Ahhh. Well forgive me for tuning everything that Winslow says out. Since his "Soldjah" rant he's been nothing but static to these ears.
It's still static, but no question Bodden is one of the better CBs in the NFL.

Look at those "lowly Bills" go. lol

I am thoroughly enjoying this game, yum.

this is the same team who was picked to win the division, correct?? just making sure...

Anyone else seriously freaked out by the commercial with the adult athlete heads (including Peyton Manning, yet again) pasted on the kids' bodies complete with children doing voiceovers? It looks so unbelievably creepy.

Last edited:
just funny when they lost against the Squeelers they were saying it was lucky they play the Bills today...

What is the over/under on Culpepper's 2nd half turnovers? I say 2

Bella*chick said:
Anyone else seriously freaked out by the commercial with the adult athlete heads (including Peyton Manning, yet again) pasted on the kids' bodies complete with children doing voiceovers? It looks so unbelievably creepy.

Personally i like it. I think its a very well done commercial.

Slug fest between the Saints and Packers. 14-13

now if the fins come back and win will the media say , the same thing like the pats last week ? "miami struggled,culpepper looked bad etc etc" ? no it will just be blamed on "rust" , whatever that is.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Slug fest between the Saints and Packers. 14-13

Wait, the packers scored. How did that happen. Did they finally bring in Rodgers?

10-0 - The game changes now. it is all out no holes barred for the Fins to get back in it and try to win it.
Will Buffalo blow another advantage?
Can their "D" continue it's dominance.
If they can, than it says a lot about our "O" after all, based on what we were able to do and Dolphins cannot.

Bella*chick said:

I think that's a pretty good ad.

desi-patsfan said:
Wait, the packers scored. How did that happen. Did they finally bring in Rodgers?

Favre threw a TD pass.

Have the Raiders scored yet? Will they ever score? Inquiring minds want to know.

zippo59 said:
I think that's a pretty good ad.

Hm, I must be alone in being scared ****less of it, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe