PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Rivals faceoff. Phins vs. Bills -- Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the colts game is already over. 14 to 0 with 8 mins left in the first.

Prediction: After seeing the Philly highlights last week, and now how the Indy game is going - The bobbleheads are going to be hot on one team for the next four or five weeks: Whoever plays the Texans.

H'mm, want to bet Miami is a little concerned with the run defense when the Pats come to town?

If this is how the Dolphin's run defense is going to be I can't wait to play them.

Eh... the Fins run D stiffened up in the red zone there. Some pretty poor playcalling by Bills there.

Terrible play calling by the Bills. Draw on 3rd down in the red zone? Huh?

In other news, Wali Lundy fumbles in the red zone as the Texans are driving... tackle on the play before was made by Dan Klecko, whose (Patriots) jersey I am currently wearing. I feel kind of dirty.

Last edited:
Gotta love the confidence in the QB.

wow talk about conservative when getting into the red zone

Yeah, so maybe instead of the Patriots struggling with an inferior opponent last week, the Bills are actually a decent team? Who'da thunk it? That defense looks pretty stout to me. If only they had a better quarterback.

Not to be a splash of cold water or anything, but slow down guys..

People were saying the same thing about OUR run defense after the first half against the Bills last week. It's early in the game. The Bills are running well this season.

primetime said:
Um, Losman, passing, red zone???? 3 points may be enough to win the game...

primetime said:

You sound like NEM.

God, every year I forget just how ugly the Dolphin's stadium is during the overlap with baseball season.

Last edited:
Cincy trying to implode, tip drill int by Cleveburgh got them 3 points, Cincy has bad run back, and two penalties to back them up - oops, Rudi Johnson owns the Browns, I spoke too early.

zippo59 said:
You sound like NEM.

I forgot to add in the angry rant and insults and demands for slants and crosses. The fact is, it was a weird call.

I wish I had direct ticket. :mad:

The commentators usually refer to Culpepper as Daunte. What's with the first name basis thing? It sounds like he's their buddy.

zippo59 said:
The commentators usually refer to Culpepper as Daunte. What's with the first name basis thing? It sounds like he's their buddy.

Let me answer this one, as I live in SoFla... EVERYONE here calls him Daunte. From talk radio people, to fans, to newspeople. I have no idea why, but everyone does it.

I'm back just in time, how's the dirt Daunte?

Bills give me a Ravens vibe. Good D, Good running game, no QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News