PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dion Lewis added to injury report

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all juking Lewis does, not sure how this effects him.

My guess is, it would probably slow him down. But he did play through his abdomen issue against the Colts, while playing 39 offensive snaps (out of 69).

Mike Reiss and Mark Daniels said he'd play on Sunday. We'll have to wait and see

My guess is, it would probably slow him down. But he did play through his abdomen issue against the Colts, while playing 39 offensive snaps (out of 69).

Mike Reiss and Mark Daniels said he'd play on Sunday. We'll have to wait and see
He was not his former self against the Colts with 4 rushes and 3 receptions for 39 yards and 0 points. Unfortunately, James White contributed diddly. It looks to me like they still like an injured Lewis better than White. With Lewis being limited in practice all week, I imagine it will be similar this week, although I expect less running in general.

He was not his former self against the Colts with 4 rushes and 3 receptions for 39 yards and 0 points. Unfortunately, James White contributed diddly. It looks to me like they still like an injured Lewis better than White. With Lewis being limited in practice all week, I imagine it will be similar this week, although I expect less running in general.

An underrated aspect of James White's game is the future stress relief he offers Pats fans.

We will not be wringing our hands, a la Shane Vereen, when the decisions come for who we need to pay.

The lack of necessity to re-sign White will help us keep valuable players.

:rolleyes:

Bring back Cadet!

:p

I think the Jets will take away the short passing game and dare us to beat them deep. Glad LaFell is back.
They may try to take away the short passing game but they won't succeed. I love how people think a defense can just decide what they will stop. No one has figured out how to stop the patriot passing game yet but I'm sure they all tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If sea couldn't in the biggest game of all, the jets won't be able to

I say keep Dion healthy and let him nurse his injury. Which means James White will probably get the starting reps today. Should be interesting

Last edited:
Big loss. Advantage Jets. I thought that Lewis in space v. the Jets LBs was a weakness the Pats could exploit.

Big loss. Advantage Jets. I thought that Lewis in space v. the Jets LBs was a weakness the Pats could exploit.

Yup, Dion vs the LBs was my biggest worry. Though not sure if overall it's advantage Jets. May be even now. Jets are healthier but game is in NE, and Jets still working through kinks of new coaches/schemes.

Anyone's game today.

I say keep Dion healthy and let him nurse his injury. Which means James White will probably get the starting reps today. Should be interesting

Ugh.

Well, all they need White to do is make a few catches, pick up the blitz and do a little running. He doesn't need to break ankles.

Ugh.

Well, all they need White to do is make a few catches, pick up the blitz and do a little running. He doesn't need to break ankles.

White had a solid preseason and is a good pass-catcher. I question his ability to break tackles and pick up extra yards, but I hope he'll be adequate for whatever role Belichick has in mind for him.

White had a solid preseason and is a good pass-catcher. I question his ability to break tackles and pick up extra yards, but I hope he'll be adequate for whatever role Belichick has in mind for him.
White is a serviceable backup. I still think Cadet is a better player :p

That early bye week was ********.
I agree. They shouldn't have byes until after week 6 or 7. Double up the number of teams that get byes so it works out scheduling wise

Yup, Dion vs the LBs was my biggest worry. Though not sure if overall it's advantage Jets. May be even now. Jets are healthier but game is in NE, and Jets still working through kinks of new coaches/schemes.

Anyone's game today.

Nice sell job, but the injury/roster situations arent even close. If the Jets can't win today against this banged up roster, it won't be a good sign for them.

Nice sell job, but the injury/roster situations are even close. If the Jets can't win today against this banged up roster, it won't be a good sign for them.

This is weird. I never said the above.

Bug!

This is weird. I never said the above.

Bug!

The system believes that you and JetsFan79 are the same person.
Perhaps this is actually a multiple personality detector in the software, rather than a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back