PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Diagram of your favorite Patriots football play

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabidfireweasel

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
So, this might seem a bit weird. I am an artist, mostly a painter/drawer. I am making some paintings for my son's room. He is a huge football fan, and he already has a Gronk fathead. I was looking to make some things that were football specific and not team/player specific. I have decided to make some plays that look like they were drawn up on a chalkboard ( I have made some chalk board images for a long time now). I am making them in encaustic- which is melted wax and pigment.

Here is sample
https://picasaweb.google.com/114934453803535872362/FootballDiagramEncausticPaintings?noredirect=1

If you have any cool plays that you wouldn't mind sharing, post here or shoot me a pm.
TIA

I don't do diagrams.

My favorite play is for Mankins to be the pulling guard and for Gronk to execute a wham block. This running play obliterates the opposing line. :)

My favorite play this week is to pound Blount right at Freeney all day. I will see about diagraming and editing it back in.

I loved a play last year where we lined up three recievers right in a triple stack, two being tight ends and the other being Wes. TB threw a quick out to Wes, the TEs just destroyed the corners, and Wes just waltzed into the endzone with ease. There was no chance for the D, based on their alignment and ours. They were doomed unless they could call a timeout.

Love that play...it, and variations of it, have been their bread and butter play going back to when Dillon was on this team....!

So, this might seem a bit weird. I am an artist, mostly a painter/drawer. I am making some paintings for my son's room. He is a huge football fan, and he already has a Gronk fathead. I was looking to make some things that were football specific and not team/player specific. I have decided to make some plays that look like they were drawn up on a chalkboard ( I have made some chalk board images for a long time now). I am making them in encaustic- which is melted wax and pigment.

Here is sample
https://picasaweb.google.com/114934453803535872362/FootballDiagramEncausticPaintings?noredirect=1

If you have any cool plays that you wouldn't mind sharing, post here or shoot me a pm.
TIA

My favorite play this week is to pound Blount right at Freeney all day. I will see about diagraming and editing it back in.

We're not playing San Diego. Further, even if we were, Freeney is on IR. ;)

Someone draw up that play when Brady caught a pass

I don't have a diagram nor do I feel like drawing it up, but the Faulk to Brady reception of 20 yards or whatever it was would look cool.

Edit: Nabwong beat me to it.

the final play for the Saints game:

91rMfTx.jpg

Would it be fair to have a kid grow up with a picture of a man running into another man's butt and dropping the ball on his wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News