PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Devin McCourty

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was beat for that long TD pass but that was BM fault for colliding with him, probably wouldnt have gone for a TD but he was beat. But still an overall solid night for the rook.

I can't blame that one on DMC. He has great recovery speed, and might have made a play on the ball if Big Bang hadn't blocked him out (wth was Merriweather thinking? Oh wait...). DMC would certainly have made the tackle, Jones isn't fast: 4.54 combine speed vs DMC's 4.38.

Last edited:
He was beat for that long TD pass but that was BM fault for colliding with him, probably wouldnt have gone for a TD but he was beat. But still an overall solid night for the rook.

First thing I thought when I saw the highlight! DMc would have caught him pretty soon, if BM had not tackled him!

The more I watch this kid, the more I am impressed.. to be playing at this level, in a very complicated D is amazing.. never mind playing after a rib injury 7 days ago..

He is a baller extraordinaire..

D-Mac with another INT. This does nothing but further help his cause. I still think they'll give it to Suh. I guess that's the luxury of a fast start. Even if you slow down a bit like Suh has, people will think about you.

D-Mac with another INT. This does nothing but further help his cause. I still think they'll give it to Suh. I guess that's the luxury of a fast start. Even if you slow down a bit like Suh has, people will think about you.

He would of had another,if Henne had underthrown that EZ fade.......perfect position.If they would consider DMc's ST tackles,his impact has been better than Suh's,Imho.

He would of had another,if Henne had underthrown that EZ fade.......perfect position.If they would consider DMc's ST tackles,his impact has been better than Suh's,Imho.

I agree. I don't know how the award is decided, but I hope they take all of thqt into account.

It's unfortunate, but Suh probably wins it. I'd love to see McCourty get it though, as he's just as deserving.

So did he tie Asante Samuel for league lead with 7?

i am not sure ESPN's stats are up to date.

i thought ED reed led, and he got another 2 today

Reed currently leads with 8. He had 6 going into today and then had 2 today. Devin is tied for 2nd with 7.

Yeah, I really wanted him to catch the one in the end zone. I really wanted him to lead the league since that would definitely get him more attention among those who vote for DROY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes