PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeSean Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you know there's a trade but don't know the team?

It's obvious belichick wants another receiver. Even after signing lafell, he brought in kenny Britt. He's good friends with chip kelly, so.....

I'm sure they tried to keep the Revis deal a secret but we knew about it all day. Don't think it's us.

How can they keep the fact that the guy is in the city secret?

It's obvious belichick wants another receiver. Even after signing lafell, he brought in kenny Britt. He's good friends with chip kelly, so.....
......so Kelly is warning Belichick that he doesn't want to be anywhere within 100 yards of Desean Jackson. :D

How could you know there's a trade but don't know the team?
I am not saying I believe it, but I can understand an "inside source" finding out a guy was traded but not knowing where. Like if the GM tells some low level secretary "OK start typing up the paperwork for separation of Desean Jackson" and so she spills the beans without knowing the details.

How can they keep the fact that the guy is in the city secret?

It's not that hard. He could fly in on a private jet then get driven to the facility. That airport pic was bogus.

Who is ProFootballSpot?

Erika Leigh? ProFootballCentral? Until someone with credentials says something they're as legit as the latter 2.

D-Jax has been spotted in my dreams...

I can confirm the source.

Jets have apparently inquired about D-Jax too...

Jets have apparently inquired about D-Jax too...

Well they do have the cap space since... they have signed just about no free agent of any import. I think the Jets new GM is in danger of being perceived as doing too little in free agency.

What they can do - trade for Jackson, sign Vick. And get their cornerbacks in the draft, because they have absolutely nobody back there. Their secondary might suck, but maybe they can at least score some points.

Well they do have the cap space since... they have signed just about no free agent of any import. I think the Jets new GM is in danger of being perceived as doing too little in free agency.

What they can do - trade for Jackson, sign Vick. And get their cornerbacks in the draft, because they have absolutely nobody back there. Their secondary might suck, but maybe they can at least score some points.

Really prefer they don't get DJax. Would put Decker back to #2 where he belongs and bring a true playmaker at WR into the division.

If they got Vick as well their offense has potential to be legit for the few weeks he plays. Him and Jackson have some good chemistry together.

They're still the Jets though, so they'd **** that up somehow.

Watch him end up in Denver.

Im on the fence with DJax. He is a great player and could potentially be the missing piece to this offense. On the other hand that contract is just bad. If you are telling me we could get him for a 3rd rounder and he would be willing to cut his salary i would be on board with that. As is i just feel like there are other holes on the team that will be hard to fill after adding DJax with a $10m Cap hit for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes