PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Branch Quoted on St Louis-Seattle Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanfrom1960

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Said Seattle is much more explosive than N.E. All N.E. has: Tom Brady and Corey Dillon. Seattle has Hasselbeck, Jackson, Shaun Alexander, him, etc., etc. So how come they're having so much trouble with the Rams? Classless little turd, badmouthing his old team after leaving.

um they are more explosive than us when deion was here..

especially last year. DJax is a very good WR when healthy..Alexander a top 5 back..what can we say about ourselves from last year? The Seahawks have more talent us offensivly so i can understand where hes coming from..not neccessarily bad mouthing.

Deion's having a great game. 2 TDs, ~ 75 yds. I'm happy for him.

And we are 4 and 1 without him. Picture that. :rolleyes:

DefenseRules said:
And we are 4 and 1 without him. Picture that. :rolleyes:

and he had over 100 yards against Denver last year in playoffs..picture that..we could of won it with him

Remix 6 said:
um they are more explosive than us when deion was here..

especially last year. DJax is a very good WR when healthy..Alexander a top 5 back..what can we say about ourselves from last year? The Seahawks have more talent us offensivly so i can understand where hes coming from..not neccessarily bad mouthing.
He has two super bowl rings and a SB MVP I don't think he'd have if he'd been with any other team than the Patriots. So why does he need to be knocking that team, or talking about them at all? Class players don't. He's also putting on TO type shows after his TDs, on the road. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get his grill messed up before too long. Hot dog.

Remix 6 said:
and he had over 100 yards against Denver last year in playoffs..picture that..we could of won it with him
:confused:

But we didn't.

Remix 6 said:

Oh. We could "of?" What a totally simplistic argument. There is no telling what, if any, difference-making effect Deion would have provided against Denver. It's a silly hypothetical. Give it a rest.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Said Seattle is much more explosive than N.E. All N.E. has: Tom Brady and Corey Dillon. Seattle has Hasselbeck, Jackson, Shaun Alexander, him, etc., etc. So how come they're having so much trouble with the Rams? Classless little turd, badmouthing his old team after leaving.

So instead, you'd expect him to say, "My old team was so much better. These Seattle offensive players suck."

I know you miss Deion, but he's handled this with as much class as any player in the league. Don't dump on him just because you're bitter.

sapphire

Remix 6 said:

If we couldn't beat Denver last year with Branch, why was he the reason we lost this year?

Pretzel logic, my friend.

sapphire

Deion may be right. But the Seahawks aren't that good.

So I wonder what that makes the Pats.

Who cares anymore about Deion. I am just glad he is now able to support his family. As for Seattle...they can do whatever they want, fact remains, they wont get past the Bears.

seattlesapphire said:
So instead, you'd expect him to say, "My old team was so much better. These Seattle offensive players suck."

I know you miss Deion, but he's handled this with as much class as any player in the league. Don't dump on him just because you're bitter.

sapphire
Bull. Classy players don't talk aobut old teams except to say nice things. They thank the old team for all that was done for them, and don't compare teams directly. And they certainly don't disrepect their old team-mates by saying none of them except Tom and Corey were good.

They just say how hapy they are to be where they are.

I have no idea why people have this love thing with Deion. He was a good WR, no one can take that away. But what is it with calling him classy all the time?

He refused to honor a contract he had signed. How is that classy? Don't forget he said in April that he would honor it.

And now he disrespects everyone on the team except Tom and Corey, and you say he is as classy as anyone? If by anyone you mean TO, then I agree with you. Actually, even TO honored his contract. Say what you will about TO. Unlike Deion, his word is worth something.

brady2brown said:
Bull. Classy players don't talk aobut old teams except to say nice things. They thank the old team for all that was done for them, and don't compare teams directly. And they certainly don't disrepect their old team-mates by saying none of them except Tom and Corey were good.

They just say how hapy they are to be where they are.

I have no idea why people have this love thing with Deion. He was a good WR, no one can take that away. But what is it with calling him classy all the time?

He refused to honor a contract he had signed. How is that classy? Don't forget he said in April that he would honor it.

And now he disrespects everyone on the team except Tom and Corey, and you say he is as classy as anyone? If by anyone you mean TO, then I agree with you. Actually, even TO honored his contract. Say what you will about TO. Unlike Deion, his word is worth something.

Damn right. Samuel and Koppen outplayed their rookie contract, you see them holding out?

Instead Deion holds out, like the little worm he is. Pats are way better than the She-hawks. Worms will find out how smart it is overpaying for a WR.

I'd like to see someone put a helmet to his chest and give him a MoLewis.

patsox23 said:
Oh. We could "of?" What a totally simplistic argument. There is no telling what, if any, difference-making effect Deion would have provided against Denver. It's a silly hypothetical. Give it a rest.

Silly arguments come from silly people.

Fanfrom1960 said:
any link to this ?

SVN said:
any link to this ?
It was Baldinger nattering during the broadcast.

Deion......had a great game. I'm actually surprised and very curious to see how well the rest of his season goes. I'm fine with him having a good game-just wish he was still having his good games with us. I blame him and his agent for the contract hold-out but I still wish we had done something more to keep him in NE.
Now, if he truly was badmouthing the Pats, I am pretty disappointed!!

Fanfrom1960 said:

It's his choice to say that, I suppose. I just hope he can do a better job at hanging on to the ball than his teammates did against Pitt in the SB. No wonder they gave up a first for him.

If Deion Branch did say that then he should be keel-hauled and horse whipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft