PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion’s fast start has fizzled.. local press getting critical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Deion’s fast start has fizzled.. local press getting critical

I'm not knocking the Pats for trading him - it was the lesser of two evils.

But I'm not sure we should be pointing fingers given what our WRs have done this season.

Branch goes over the Seahawks after sitting out the first game, and within 2 games is acclimated and a major contributor... Not necessarilly a #1 WR contributor, but a solid #2, and he also was able to "get" the offense and the routes in just a matter of games.

Here we were making excuses for our WRs - some of whom have been here since training camp - as to why its taking them so long to understand the offense etc...

Thank God Caldwell finally "got" it - too bad Gabriel never did - but I'm just not finding any solace in Branch's struggles... even though we'd be lucky to have a WR that's "struggling" like him. (But again - not knocking the team - Branch gave them no choice - and the bottom line is that he was under contract to us, and did not honor his committment)
As I recall the reporting at the time, Deion was studying the 4th WR role in the offense and had not assimilated the entire offense.

Meion is gone!!!!He made his bed,now his must lay in it......That extra 1st draft picks sounds sweet to me....BB & SP knows how to pick a 1 st round draft pick.......GO PATS.......HAPPYHOLIDAYS PATS NATION:rocker:

All that really matters now is; who BB drafts with C@l's 1st round pick.

But I'm not sure we should be pointing fingers given what our WRs have done this season.
Well I think all out WR had better games today than The Twig and his 4 drops :D

This offseason, the Pats should offer a 2nd round pick for Deion. If Seattle can swallow it's pride, it would be a good deal for both sides.

Java Junky
He doesn't want to play here...get over it...

Surprise, surprise. They gave impact pay and compensation to a player that has proven to NOT be and impact player.

Ask the Seattle fans if they think their FO made a good deal as they wait around for the middle of the second round in next years draft...tick tock...tick tock.

If it sounds like Branch is unhappy or disappointed with his situation in Seattle, that’s not the case. Instead, he’s just another member of an offense that is riddled with injuries and failing to meet self-imposed goals.

Why is he unhappy or diapoointed??? He got the money he "deservered" Enjoy your life in Seattle Deion!

King of Karmakaziphosphomysawniaionfortifiedonpolyethelene glycolsoybeanoilhydrolongitudevincentjamespassifiumeion
This signature is really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case